Travlordian01⚡️

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I’m going to be putting music in the background with videos that contain my voice so I can be heard, just curious, should I leave ambient on? I’m going to leave sound on so I can still hear things and you guys can hear hitting and stuff
    If you’re a mage use the rainbow rod with bunch of mage buffs iron skin regen swiftness, and chlorophyte armor and don’t forget the life force potions, really spreads plantera, and to add to that I forgot to add my clinger staff and nimbus rod clouds
    Ok I guess I’ll have to listen to quite terraria to have my voice heard well...
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    I have to make terraria really really quite in order to hear me.... it’s not that I’m quite it’s that terraria is so loud
    Bed_breaker117
    Bed_breaker117
    oooh.
    I thought you would quit terraria for your channel.
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Oh lol.... still deciding whether I should use I can barely hear terraria or I can’t hear terraria but everyone still can hear me good
    When someone tells you their doing nothing or their the nothing, they are incorrect, it is literally very very very very very difficult to contact the nothing if I want to contact it, I have to go through so many realms until I find one that only has something existing but slightly not and that’s when I can start to be able to contact it I have to go further lol
    Hmmm what should I talk about during my videos? I really need something to talk about so I ain’t silent most of the time.
    Reactions: MagicasquirrelTMT
    Bed_breaker117
    Bed_breaker117
    I know this might be a hassle,but before evey video,prepare a scrpit for each video; plan out what you are going to do each episode/video,and then talk about.
    Ik this is like beginning youtuber talk,but having ascript helps a lot.
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    hmmm yeah thanks! I think I may not right an actual script maybe just a subject or just some things like highlights like talk about what I don’t like about plantera and what I like about her and maybe why mage is my favorite class
    I went through your spoiler chain as far as I could, and that thing is L O N G. I have no idea how you made it so big.
    Ever since I bought terraria on my account instead of it being on my dads, I started getting cards, what have you been doing you might ask? Nothing but building to get the cards... not fighting, building lol..... strange.... I thought you had to do things to get them not just play lol
    You know I’ve been thinking there is the drax that says not to be confused with the pick saw then the pickaxe axe says not to be confused with the hamdrill
    And the drax said at one point it was named the ham drax or something but nothing about a hamdrill
    Was there supposed to be a post golem drill?
    If only I did that as a question in there too bad out of time
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    In 1.1 the Drax was originally called the Hamdrax and at the time was the ultimate tool in the game. It could dig blocks, hammer walls, and cut trees. A pickaxe,hammer,axe in one.

When 1.2 came out, the way hammers worked (as a game mechanic) got changed. Due to the change the hammer ability had to be removed from the Hamdrax so it got renamed to Drax.

Not sure about a hamdrill.
    I don’t know why but I can’t help but say that the Rod of discord is somewhat useless on mobile compared to pc and console the only reason is because of the screen size lol... I mean still would help out in situations, but I do find pc way of teleporting with it easier than console and mobile......
    Ok so for episode 20 should I fight plantera? I made an arena for her, and plus I have no idea if I can beat her...
    I think I may need to take a break from making videos after some time, I really just need to figure out how I can make my videos even better, maybe I can sometime try getting better at talking on a mic and start recording my voice, no face cam though, I don’t like how it blocks things, and I can’t quite do it lol
    • Love
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Can’t find anyway to fix it online, haven’t checked phones settings yet, might not be fixable, but hey I’ll try to live with distorted sound terraria lol
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Nothing works lol
    But it does distort less than I remembere, it is just less quite more of
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Not to mention I have to make the games audio quieter... like probably 20-50% load in order to actually here mic lol
    You know sometimes I wish I could leave editing to someone else, but I can’t do that when I have words, and plus when I start talking in my videos I still will be editing them for the me experience....
    I really can’t wait for the future where I am doing great and am talking
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Speaking of that what should I do to the thumbnail? I have the video finished I just need a thumbnail, I made a farm, I started the dungeon and I started a plantera arena. And I found that the rainbow rod goes through honey block as if it’s there and not there, off camera though....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom