Recent content by Greybrynn

1. Greybrynn

Terraria 1.4.1 - 1.4.3 Out Now on Console & Mobile!

It’s actually not 100% a parity update, 1.4.3.6 isn’t on mobile or console yet, so you can’t do anything to get him to join, the only way is if your pc was on 1.4.3.2
  2. Greybrynn

Terraria State of the Game - May 2022

No it does not.
  3. Greybrynn

I have a feeling the spoilers are awaiting in plain sight oddly enough. OoO and I just noticed a new coral block
  4. Greybrynn

What image?
  5. Greybrynn

Terraria Turns Eleven - Town Slimes Are Coming to Celebrate the Occasion!

Yes the state of the slimes Also pretty sure from the state of the game it seems you can get all the slimes
  6. Greybrynn

Epic, and it seems you can get every TOWN SLIME LETS GOOO
  7. Greybrynn

Huh interesting, I think that thing might be due to the newer combat system but like it...

Huh interesting, I think that thing might be due to the newer combat system but like it spreading into older versions is starnge
  8. Greybrynn

Probably just my friends mad at me for not trying to get back sooner… Yes this would be when I...

Probably just my friends mad at me for not trying to get back sooner… Yes this would be when I escape the island lol
  9. Greybrynn

Terraria Turns Eleven - Town Slimes Are Coming to Celebrate the Occasion!

It’s the state of the game for the slimes
  10. Greybrynn

What’s the visual bug?

What’s the visual bug?
  11. Greybrynn

Yes that. I miss all of the old stuff that has been removed, I either want it back or my money...

Yes that. I miss all of the old stuff that has been removed, I either want it back or my money back because I payed for it…
  12. Greybrynn

It used to be one of my favourites

It used to be one of my favourites
  13. Greybrynn

Wait the launch was bad? Since when?

Wait the launch was bad? Since when?
  14. Greybrynn

Out of fire stubbornness Ex igne pertinacia The light defends us Lux nos defendit After...

Out of fire stubbornness Ex igne pertinacia The light defends us Lux nos defendit After darkness, light Post tenebras lux Strength and faith in the open air Sub dio fortitudo et fides
  15. Greybrynn

Strength and faith in the open air Sub dio fortitudo et fides Light and Truth Lux et veritas...

Strength and faith in the open air Sub dio fortitudo et fides Light and Truth Lux et veritas Keep a covenant Pactum serva Peace be with you Pax vobiscum We are preparing for life Ad vitam paramus Peace be upon you In tertu te pax For memory Pro memoria Light and Truth Lux et veritas...
Top Bottom