Greyrach
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Whip only is going smoothly once I got the snapthorn it’s all started becoming way easier.
    I’m working on getting obsidian armour, don’t care if I don’t beat brain of chtuhlu but I just need enough tissue samples for the armor.
    Also I totally would be able to beat EoC if it weren’t for me not being able to find Hermes boots…
    Also boulders are epic on this seed
    It’s FTW MM whip only, which means legendary mode!
    Best way to play 1.4.4 to view everything new is play a regular world on expert or master as it’s a breeze compared to a lot of other things
    I’m still upset I can’t finish linkog’s playthrough. I mean I could but EoW one shot me at like 350 health…
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    The damage scaling is not behaving normally for the EoW on FTW/Everything and I think it got patched for PC, the same hotfix should come for mobile when the hotfixes catch up for it.
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Actually my mistake. Looks like for mobile the current hotfix patch should have fixed it (1.4.4.1) if you haven't attempted EoW since the hotfix patch it should be a little easier, even on Legendary mode.
    Greyrach
    Greyrach
    Dunno if it was in 1.4.4 or 1.4.4.1 but I’ll check whenever I can to see if it’s better
    So I got my sibling to break 4”3 life crystals in the everything seed.
    And none of them were boulders :(
    We did have fun though, dying quite a lot.
    And we got so lucky with the open space in the mushroom area didn’t even have to break much crispy honey
    I don’t know why I thought killing a slime would be easy in legendary mode on GFB(getfixedboi) starting in hardmode, freaking over 500 health????
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    That's a legendary slime right there! `:D
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Wha--
    Over 500 health?!
    Now I'm wondering what the bosses are gonna be like…
    Greyrach
    Greyrach
    The same, I was starting in hardmode so the prehardmode enemies are buffed
    Hold on what the :red:, one of my characters from 1.3 turned into a journey character…
    And I used this character in 1.4 before and it was classic odd
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    At least it's been a mostly stable experience, correct?
    Greyrach
    Greyrach
    Yeah, it’s possible it could’ve happened in 1.4.3 as I haven’t played console that much.
    But like I found it odd
    I mean at least it wasn’t my character from 1.2, if it was I would’ve been pissed off XD
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    That's a great thing. A release for a system whose specs change infrequently producing different experiences for users: it gets me thinking. `;)
    FYI my FTW master mage series is 100% cancelled, R.I.P. linkog(that’s the character)
    I would probably do FTW master mage if I started a ne w because then the setup would be more exact…
    And if I were to continue linkog I would need to make the world expert instead….
    Ummmmm.
    I’m going insane I think, i love playing the everything seed on master mode.
    And funny enough I love how much I’m dying… so yeah that’s weird XD
    I mean sometimes I do get mad when I die, and it’s not about the death it’s more about how long it takes, because I could be spending that time going back to where I was.
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Everything seed on Master Mode is extremely brutal. I admire your courage in tackling it.

I can only handle the Everything seed up to Expert Mode (which makes it like regular Master Mode). Even then I have little experience with the boss changes that have been brought in so it should be an interesting experience to complete a full playthrough which I plan to do.
    Greyrach
    Greyrach
    well I hope you have luck against the bosses and most importantly have fun!
    I think I should probably do a melee playthrough before the everything seed for videos.
    Haven’t played melee on forever and with the new changes, it looks a lot more viable to me than before.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom