Travlordian01⚡️

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Guys you should type the seed of your birthday(both times, numbers and letters) and tell us what you got! You don’t have to share it if you don’t want to, actually only share it if you would like to.
    Me:goes to terraria reveiws on iOS appstore
    Also me: starts screaming at people because they are asking for 1.4 content when they don’t realize it’s in development..... I need to stop looking at these seriously
    So guys, this is unrelated with earlier, but for future videos should I start a sky block map someone already made or should I continue the minecart series, I’ll probably do both, it I kinda wanna take a break from the minecart, but I just wanna know your opinions, and I may do some more building tips.
    Do you have terraria on switch?
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    No, the systems I have terraria are on pc, ps4, 3ds, mobile(amazon kindle fire).
    Random Fellow
    Random Fellow
    Yes, but I recently got it on Steam, taking advantage of the Summer Sales. I've probably moved on from consoles because of how good Mouse and Keyboards feel to play the game.
    K guys should I do another build video, or the minecart series(I’m going to post a minecart video, note I recorded it earlier) I don’t know how the minecart series is gonna go...
    Btw did u get the influx waver?
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    .... I got distracted trying fighting moonlord to get my brother the star wrath..... I also then went onto a different world(that was not from 1.2 and on expert mode) and was trying to get vanity, guess I’ll have to do it next time...
    Boomuncher is gone
    Boomuncher is gone
    Martian madness is probably one of the hardest to find but farming it is worth it
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Yeah I know, it’s just soo hard to get it
    Today is the day I get the influx waver on console and I’ll put all the prices together for the zenith once 1.4 comes!!! Although I’m already sad that I’m going to say goodbye to the terrablade, it’s the legendary sword everyone loves, just because of how hard it is to get. Oh yeah I don’t know how I don’t have the inflix waver although I have like 3 cosmic car keys...
    Is it true that the mega art thread is dead(it’s my theory)
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Either...
    • The artists are busy.
      • Busy handling requests or other inquiries.
    • Requesters have taken to other parts of the web to make requests.
    • Or, rarely, requesters making their own stuff or perhaps fulfilling requests sent to them.
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    yeah i get that, but i would like to know if someone is working on it at least
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    You could get in contact with them. Getting the most mileage out of the expanded options for the formatting of profile posts! `:D
    Me: gets reserected from the dead, and gains some subscribers,
    My brother: doesn’t and still gets more subscribers from me featuring him on my channel
    Lol 😂
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Me: realizes I was looking at videos, oh we both are at the same subscribers.....
    guys i'm going to be less active for a while, don't know when i will be active a lot again, i got my phone taken away because of reasons, and i dont know when im getting it back, so sorry, also i cant publish any videos then, sorry for the inconvenience
    I finally beat terraria on 3ds!!! I guess pumpkin pie helps, plus the zapinator and the specters armor or whatever’s that let’s magic damage heal you(beat duke fishron, although he gave me lesser healing potions, unless he was meant to be near the beginning of hardmode, ohhhhhhh, never mind I beat it a while back then lol)
    I played golf today, on some of the holes I got either 2 or 1....... on that desert one, I got two, wish I could show you, but I didn’t record, but I loved golf!(played puttraria map)
    Bad news the video recorded, terraria was showing, but I didn’t direct it to terraria so it is just a black screen oooof
    SO yeah no video today probably, sorry
    Guys, I’m going to have to delay the video to sometime this afternoon, or I might get it done before hand........ well time to edit!!!!!
    (And crabbar your welcome)
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    I was using echo block, so 1.4 thing
    doge22
    doge22
    Yay it works now idk why but I was on not the bees seed and spawned 20 queen bees with no lag but also when I used magic mirror they spent 5 minutes following me and I didn’t know
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    They don’t despawn unless you hit them of screen
    Me: oh I’m going to get a bottle of water to craft a spelunkers potion in the next episode, turned out I didn’t have any moonglow
    Me:well shoot...... a couple of minutes later gets spelunkers potion
    Me:......I already have like 1 million tracks...
    Editing episode 2, you can feel free to skip it if you like, nothing important happened..... I needn’t iron, can’t find any, and i need sand and water....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom