Greyrach
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Me here sitting afraid that I couldn’t beat plantera in 3ds, kept dieng while trying to build my arena, but yet didn’t die to here on my first attempt (beating plantera is the farthest I have gotten on 3ds as of today) but yet I have died a million times trying to build the arena, what the heck?!?!
    Greyrach
    Greyrach
    Sometimes some times(and by sometimes I mean most of the time)
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    A few words: Moss Hunters and Tortoises
    The former is overly aggro with its stingers and the latter just does a crap ton of damage even when using Normal mode damage values.
    TheFoxYT
    TheFoxYT
    ye sometimes auto-correct dose get in the way
    So guys, I’m not going to post a building video today, I don’t have any idea of what I’m going to do for the underground’s pylon, so I’m just going to record me playing hardcore master mode, sped up, or just recorded twice or thrice or fourice
    ok got the recording done! now comes the editing. so tomorrow is when its going to be released, hopefully.
    Triohero
    Triohero
    Hope the vid is great! Can’t wait to watch! (What is it about? I would honestly watch anything to be intrigued, entertained, and/or pass the time :naughty:)
    Greyrach
    Greyrach
    It’s just a building video for the desert(in 1.4), i might post it sometime today, if I get around to adding my voice in certain parts(I won’t be doing that for most of my build videos) burn it may be tomorrow, just now I’ll be sure to make a thread for my video on YouTube.
    Triohero
    Triohero
    Ok I can’t wait! I love build videos of terraria!
    :D
    Just an update on how I think I’m going to be able to upload a video to YouTube, so I think I may Be able to post it either on Wednesday-Friday. If I’m able to finish the build for the mod by Monday or Tuesday, that’s just my speculation.
    What did you mean in your comment?
    Greyrach
    Greyrach
    Sorry for the long wait, I went and hadn’t dinner.
    Greyrach
    Greyrach
    Hadn’t man my accidental spelling mistakes aren’t this bad anymore lol
    So yeah guys I’m going to have to delay some of my build videos for a mod that I’m helping with. Sorry for the inconvenience but I’ll try to do my best to upload some building videos in the future.
    your mind goes numb
    Greyrach
    Greyrach
    This sort of actually does happen every once in a while irl, but that’s generally called a headache
    Today may be the last day of my terraria master mode playthrough, or it may be tomorrow, then soon I may start my building series, starting with the desert biome, then after that one I’m gonna do the snow biome.
    I’m just gonna say the video may be posted somewhere between June 7 and June 9.
    Wait a minute who is the torch god?
    The Storm
    The Storm
    It's a mini event that happens if you place 100 of the wrong torch in a small area, all the torches fire projectiles at you and turn off after a while, if they all turn off and you didn't die you get the Torch God's Favour, which allows you to convert all regular torches into the correct one for the biome you're in
    Greyrach
    Greyrach
    Ooohhh interesting gonna do that now
    JuicyMeats
    JuicyMeats
    Hey, @Storm Diver Ω, it's actually
    when you place torches in any area at least two hundred tiles underneath the surface layer.
    Just beat duke fishron then impress of light then her during the day, then know I defeated the lunatic easily with the terraprisma, and the tsunami bow, with holy arrows, excited to beat moonlord!
    Adapting
    Adapting
    Nice man, empress of light day was actually the last boss I did.
    TerrariaGeek401
    TerrariaGeek401
    Terraprisima is SO OVERPOWERED. Not that I'm complaining, of course. Imagine fighting with 11 of those. It defeated the King Slime in Expert Mode in about 30-60 seconds. With ONE.
    Greyrach
    Greyrach
    I had three from summon potion and bewitching table lol
    I have something to confess, on console, ps4 that was the only version I didn’t do the dupe trick with, excluding pc. On mobile, I used this trick were in 1.2 I would just hit backup to local and it would add another same exact character, I did it because my brothers were wining that I had the terrablade and they didn’t....
    Adapting
    Adapting
    I have an issue with reforging every weapon I get because I want the best possible prefix... and money is also an issue for me lol. @TerrariaGeek401.
    TerrariaGeek401
    TerrariaGeek401
    Ah, money. Even in a game it controls our life...
    TerrariaGeek401
    TerrariaGeek401
    I researched gold coins, finally, and I now want the coin gun. I couldn't jump ahead for Journey's end because I bought PC at the same time it came out. I haven't even gotten Hardmode yet.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom