1. For issues you find with the Console 1.3 release, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
GriffdeBiff
Last Activity:
Dec 11, 2017 at 11:59 PM
Birthday:
Mar 24, 2004
Terrarian weapon and accessory smith

Share This Page

GriffdeBiff

The Destroyer, Male, 13, from The Memescape

Ԏ(Ŭ ͱ Ǔ)Ր N E W P I C T U R E Dec 11, 2017 at 8:59 PM

GriffdeBiff was last seen:
Dec 11, 2017 at 11:59 PM
    1. GriffdeBiff
      GriffdeBiff
      Ԏ(Ŭ ͱ Ǔ)Ր N E W P I C T U R E
      1. Architect likes this.
    2. GriffdeBiff
      GriffdeBiff
      almost everyone in my class has been thinking I was gay, including the girl I like ;-;
      1. GriffdeBiff
        GriffdeBiff
        Nothing against gay people, my uncle was gay (rest in piece) but i'm a little pissed, with a tad bit of "aww crap this is quite the pickle" thrown in there
        Nov 29, 2017
      2. SunSset
        SunSset
        Maui gave me a wowie
        Dec 10, 2017 at 1:01 PM
        GriffdeBiff likes this.
    3. GriffdeBiff
      GriffdeBiff
      Super deep thought that will blow yoour mind bruv but its too big to put in 1 status alone incoming
      1. GriffdeBiff
        GriffdeBiff
        If aliens were to determine what kind of beings we are by only looking at our song lyrics they would think we have some kind of weird obsession with our children by all the "babys" we put in them. assuming they understand our stupid languages that is
        Nov 28, 2017
    4. GriffdeBiff
      GriffdeBiff
      The day of doom is nearly upon us, I really hope we are able to keep the internet the way it is
      1. Xylia
        Xylia
        I would bet that surely, if the FCC does succeed in getting rid of Net Neutrality, the backlash would surely be immense and people would be losing their seats in office over it. Hopefully the politicians understand this.
        Nov 23, 2017
        FlyKip, Arpiter, diekonradish and 2 others like this.
    5. GriffdeBiff
      GriffdeBiff
      I have to say, Pokemon Ultra Moon is rather disappointing so far, then again I'm not to Verdant cavern yet
      1. diekonradish and TheQuietBisharp like this.
      2. TheQuietBisharp
        TheQuietBisharp
        I'm 12 hours in and it's been roughly the same.
        Nov 18, 2017
        FlyKip and GriffdeBiff like this.
    6. GriffdeBiff
      GriffdeBiff
      May we pray that the army's of Quackity never hear of our peaceful village up here. For if the days come, they shall raid us
    7. GriffdeBiff
      GriffdeBiff
      --:red:post incoming--
      1. GriffdeBiff
        Nov 12, 2017
      2. SkeletalDestroyr
        SkeletalDestroyr
        Out of all of them, it's the dog at the top that bugged me, but I don't know why...
        Nov 13, 2017
      3. GriffdeBiff
        GriffdeBiff
        that's the point
        Nov 15, 2017
        SkeletalDestroyr likes this.
    8. GriffdeBiff
      GriffdeBiff
      Thank you everyone who has risked their lives for the freedom of Canada, and thank you everyone who died for the freedom of Canada.
      1. SkeletalDestroyr likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. The Eye of Horus
        The Eye of Horus
        Well, it isn't our fault you guys learn our celebrations. We can't very well be expected to remember every holiday. Also, Remembrance Day is pretty similar to Veterans Day anyway (or Memorial Day, I suppose).
        Nov 13, 2017
      4. GriffdeBiff
        GriffdeBiff
        We don't learn your celebrations, we just know them because we are right beside you guys. I would think it would go the opposite way as well, but that is not apparently how it happens
        Nov 15, 2017
      5. FlyKip
        FlyKip
        I would agree, Biff. The large majority of Americans are pretty close minded. :/
        Dec 11, 2017 at 10:59 PM
        GriffdeBiff likes this.
    9. GriffdeBiff
      GriffdeBiff
      PORKYMEN ULTRA SUN AND MOOOOOON, waahoOOOOOO
    10. GriffdeBiff
      GriffdeBiff
      oh hekk things are getting intense for the contest
    11. GriffdeBiff
      GriffdeBiff
      TFW you realize a tool in your art program is a hell of a lot more useful then you thought
      1. Jetstream ∞ likes this.
    12. GriffdeBiff
      GriffdeBiff
      1. FlyKip and RainbowDrago like this.
    13. GriffdeBiff
      GriffdeBiff
      Woke up this mourning thinking the contest ended last night, no, it ends in 2 days lmao
      1. View previous comments...
      2. GriffdeBiff
        GriffdeBiff
        don't do an in game creation because that's what I did and I want to win >:1
        Nov 5, 2017
        FlyKip likes this.
      3. FlyKip
        FlyKip
        Lol I suck at building in Terraria but I can't draw that well either. Also, poetry sound lame tbh. I guess I'm doing a ingame creation
        Nov 5, 2017
      4. GriffdeBiff
        GriffdeBiff
        huff puff smuff
        Nov 5, 2017
    14. ReusableLime20
      ReusableLime20
      Back to the old avatar I see.
      1. GriffdeBiff
        GriffdeBiff
        yerp, good ol' reliable
        Nov 1, 2017
    15. GriffdeBiff
      GriffdeBiff
      Oh right, second status for today, but I forgot to say that some how, my Halloween costume won me best costume in the school
      1. diekonradish likes this.
      3. GriffdeBiff
        GriffdeBiff
        hmmmggshvlemndasfutyol... alright. picture shall be posted by the end of the night at the most. If not, you get a digital baguette
        Nov 1, 2017
        Kazzymodus likes this.
      4. Kazzymodus
        Kazzymodus
        If it helps, you don't necessarily have to wear it. :)
        Nov 1, 2017
      5. GriffdeBiff
        GriffdeBiff
        [​IMG]
        I am in the front middle. this was the only good picture I got of the costume, and it was with my friends. Congrats, you get 6x the fun.
        As I said, no idea how I won the contest. nothing super spectacular
        Nov 2, 2017
        Kazzymodus likes this.
    16. GriffdeBiff
      GriffdeBiff
      [​IMG]drew another thing. My friend who denies being a furry, has this "Rapichu" thing.
      1. diekonradish and aWolfen like this.
      3. GriffdeBiff
        GriffdeBiff
        thank you friendly neighborhood Avali-man!
        Nov 1, 2017
        Techhunter_Talon likes this.
      4. Techhunter_Talon
        Techhunter_Talon
        By the way, tell that friend of yours that thing looks like a bit like a kobold from Unforgotten Realms.
        Nov 1, 2017
      5. GriffdeBiff
        GriffdeBiff
        "kobold from unforgotten realms" looks like zigzagoon and Rapichu had a baby
        Nov 1, 2017
    17. GriffdeBiff
      GriffdeBiff
      [​IMG] this may not be much to some, but hell, this is the best thing that I have drawn in my life
      3. GriffdeBiff
        GriffdeBiff
        Well, dear Skele. This is a rare... umm. It is a... y'know I'm not really sure
        Nov 15, 2017
      4. SkeletalDestroyr
        SkeletalDestroyr
        I feel like it could be called an Astral Golem, or something like that...I'm not sure.
        Nov 15, 2017
      5. GriffdeBiff
        Nov 15, 2017
    18. GriffdeBiff
      GriffdeBiff
      HOLY SHIET BRUHBS, WHO KNEW THAT LITERALLY ANYTHING OTHER THAN M.S.PAINT WAS GOOD!? I HAB MADE A REVELATION!! WAPOOOOUUU!
      1. GriffdeBiff
        GriffdeBiff
        I DON'T EXPECT HUMANS TO UNDERSTAND WHAT i AM fEELiNG BUT IT IS SOMETHING LIKE HAVE A GODDESS RUB YOUR FEET, MIXED WITH PUPPYS SLEEPING ON YOUR LAP, WITH A TAD OF WOWWIE THROWN IN THERE. i CAN NOT EXPRESS HOW EASY IT IS TO MAKE ART, WHEN YOU ART'N (ha get it) USING MICROSOFT PAINT
        Oct 30, 2017
    19. GriffdeBiff
      GriffdeBiff
      sadly, probably my last year of trick-or-treating. most of my friends won't go next year, b'cuz, well, we'll be 14
      2. neoselket
        neoselket
        I went trick or treating like, twice.
        Oct 28, 2017
      3. Almighty bobbit worm
        Almighty bobbit worm
        I stopped, like 2 years ago or something
        Oct 28, 2017
      4. The World Over Heaven
        The World Over Heaven
        I don't get treats, but I do tricks. Halloween will never get old for me, especially messing around with teens and kids coming onto my doorstep.
        Oct 28, 2017
        GriffdeBiff and Wisp95 like this.
    20. GriffdeBiff
      GriffdeBiff
      people can be so cancerous [vagueness continues, in about 3-4 hours]
      2. GriffdeBiff
        GriffdeBiff
        he later got the teacher to talk to me and my friends. I almost died of the hypocrisy levels
        Oct 19, 2017
      3. mrmcmo dirt grass
        mrmcmo dirt grass
        this speaks to me as i have a friend who i want to eliminate from my life luckily my friend group has already takes steps towards it
        Oct 28, 2017
      4. GriffdeBiff
        GriffdeBiff
        wtf, you mirror me exactly then...
        my entire group of friends strongly dislikes this kid
        Oct 30, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 24, 2004 (Age: 13)
    Terrarian weapon and accessory smith
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Mobile
    Nothing much to put here, so here is my OC instead
    [​IMG] Chry is a peaceful lifeform, spending its days playing with the Corox townsfolk and trying not to singe the flora around it. If it could turn off that pesky flame it would. Problem is, Chry was created long ago to be a canister for the "Golden Blossom", a type of energy for killing dying stars without causing a supernova. It needs to constantly burn off excess power though, so it is always being cautious about where he goes. The Golden blossom in wrong hands could be catastrophic, so it lives its quiet life, on a quiet planet, in a cozy little quiet Corox town where he is accepted for himself, not for the weapon he could be... and where there isn't many things that burn.

Signature

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    If you can't see the full signature, refresh the page. That will fix it
    [​IMG]
    :dryadgrin:when life gives you lemons throw them at the guide and see what they craft :yslime::eek:
    @ASquishedFishPattyOnABun made this wonderful Kuchipatchi slime [​IMG] as well as these other slimes [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

If you spell out the word socks, the letters are the Spanish words Eso si que es. that translates to "it is what it is" in English. so by saying #socks or just socks, we together as one can make socks the new yolo. spread the word terrarians

[​IMG] @TheGreenTruffle made this, woah, he pretty good

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/wyverntail-pet.57259/#post-1331284 Wyvern pet thread by yours truly, check it out, its pretty cool!

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-nile-a-desert-biome-chest-weapon.61661/ My thread about a desert biome chest, take it with a grain of sand :D
    [​IMG]
    My name is Griffin, although I go by GriffdeBiff or 8bitBiff. In my spare time I play videogames, draw, sprite and watch Youtube. My life is pretty uneventful but I don't really care. If you have any requests for something to be digitally drawn or sprited, hit me up, It's free
    [​IMG]
    Here is where I keep the Jam of approval, for when I approve of a suggestion from a thread[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]