Orion_Bright
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Decided to get into building, but I absolutely hate collecting materials. Does anyone know of a guide to maximizing efficiency of filling out the Journey mode duplication page? Thanks in advance.
    Leaper
    Leaper
    There are some fully filled out Journey Mode characters, if that is what you ware looking for.
    I totally forgot about this place, huh. Is everything still going well and what has changed?
    Chisaki
    Chisaki
    Well so far it doesn't look like the place has burned down yet, so I think we're fine; uhh nothings changed I guess? except 1.3 mobile came out recently.
    Question: I'm playing modded Terraria (TmodLoader) but is there a way to quickly swap between modded and vanilla? Ideas?
    Orion_Bright
    Orion_Bright
    I tried that but it just launches modded
    W1K
    W1K
    Instead of replacing your Terraria.exe with tModLoader's, rename it into something different. Whenever you need to run modded, you use that executable (instead of running Terraria from steam). I haven't tested it out myself but it should supposedly work just fine since no other file is normally replaced. For saves, moded already usses a different folder anyway so it just leaves vanilla alone.
    W1K
    W1K
    Otherwise, you can just stick to the normal method of replacing the .exe. Tell steam to verify integrity whenever you need to switch back to vanilla and replace the exe again when you need to switch back to modded. That's what I tend to do out of laziness. Since you're asking Terraria to fix the game for you, you won't run into issues with your backups being outdated.
    Happy mothers day everyone! I hope you did something nice for your mom, and if you don't live near her shoot her a text!
    SunSset
    SunSset
    I didn’t get to finish reading your latest profile update so I just saw “shoot her”
    https://bironicheroine.deviantart.com/journal/DeviantArt-Originals-Recap-740231308 I kind of expected it, but wan't sure.
    Heading on over to Toronto to see my sister and aunt. oH bOy 3 hOuR DrIvE
    Reactions: Lamb₭night
    Orion_Bright
    Orion_Bright
    oh ya and my cousin wHO HAS A FREAKIN' BABY NOW
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    extended family that are in my generation having children is around the time i decided to stop keeping track of my extended family tree

Also, sort of unrelated to this, but whenever I see posts like this I can't help but wonder how many people here know where places like Toronto and Ottawa are. I doubt they're as widely broadcasted to Americans as New York is broadcasted to us but I could be wrong.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom