Recent content by Orion_Bright

1. Orion_Bright

I've gotten into 1.4 building, and I really like how things are turning out :) [MEDIA] [MEDIA]

I've gotten into 1.4 building, and I really like how things are turning out :)
  2. Orion_Bright

Decided to get into building, but I absolutely hate collecting materials. Does anyone know of a...

Decided to get into building, but I absolutely hate collecting materials. Does anyone know of a guide to maximizing efficiency of filling out the Journey mode duplication page? Thanks in advance.
  3. Orion_Bright

happy new years by the way!! Hope life is doing well for everyone :)

happy new years by the way!! Hope life is doing well for everyone :)
  4. Orion_Bright

[color=#E9346B] I totally forgot about this place, huh. Is everything still going well and what...

[color=#E9346B] I totally forgot about this place, huh. Is everything still going well and what has changed?
  5. Orion_Bright

[color=#E9346B] I tried that but it just launches modded

[color=#E9346B] I tried that but it just launches modded
  6. Orion_Bright

[color=#E9346B] My main problem is, if I make a backup of vanilla (which I did before...

[color=#E9346B] My main problem is, if I make a backup of vanilla (which I did before downloading TmodLoader) how does my backup stay updated?
  7. Orion_Bright

[color=#E9346B] Question: I'm playing modded Terraria (TmodLoader) but is there a way to quickly...

[color=#E9346B] Question: I'm playing modded Terraria (TmodLoader) but is there a way to quickly swap between modded and vanilla? Ideas?
  8. Orion_Bright

Official The Oasis!

Ikr, it's some water and some cool flies
  9. Orion_Bright

[color=#E9346B]EEE

[color=#E9346B]EEE
  10. Orion_Bright

[color=#E9346B] Not to mention... the heads.

[color=#E9346B] Not to mention... the heads.
  11. Orion_Bright

[color=#E9346B] indeed

[color=#E9346B] indeed
  12. Orion_Bright

[color=#E9346B]oh yeah, I remember that

[color=#E9346B]oh yeah, I remember that
  13. Orion_Bright

[color=#E9346B]ugg

[color=#E9346B]ugg
  14. Orion_Bright

[color=#E9346B]Ahooga

[color=#E9346B]Ahooga
  15. Orion_Bright

Sprites Holy Water: Bless Corrupted Altars to Push Back Corruption!

You know Holy Water already exists in the game? But I like the idea. It definitely needs tweaking, but I like the concept.
Back
Top Bottom