• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

SrFatTabby's latest activity

• SrFatTabby
    SrFatTabby updated their status.
    beat the first pantheon in HK. any tips on the next one (of the artist), like charms, gimmicks and more?
  • SrFatTabby
    SrFatTabby commented on SrFatTabby's profile post.
    you just got me my 100th reaction score! thank you!
  • SrFatTabby
    SrFatTabby reacted to falconstrike209's comment on SrFatTabby's profile post with Like Like.
    Thank you!<3
  • SrFatTabby
    SrFatTabby reacted to NarutoMaki16's comment on Cheese sticks's profile post with Like Like.
    oh yah, i just remembered that YESTERDAY I HAD NACHOS WITH CHEESE MELTED ALL OVER IT! it was good oh yeah, btw sirfattabby, you are like...
  • SrFatTabby
    SrFatTabby commented on falconstrike209's profile post.
    ur at 664 messages now :0
  • SrFatTabby
    SrFatTabby commented on Cheese sticks's profile post.
    NACHOCHEEZSTICKS20 CHEEZ LORD STICK CHEEZ
  • SrFatTabby
    SrFatTabby left a message on falconstrike209's profile.
    hey I just wanted to remind you that although it is graet to work on your game a lot, make sure you take lots of breaks, and try not to...
  • SrFatTabby
    SrFatTabby commented on falconstrike209's profile post.
    Purple.
  • SrFatTabby
    GO see .edu 05162020, talk to party girl, she has music, if you go on any other world, and talk with party girl she has that option
  • SrFatTabby
    just listened to the Terraria: Otherworld soundtrack, and it is Marvelous. I hope that maybe for 1.4.1 there could be an option to be...
  • SrFatTabby
    Whoop Whoop! the 17th attempt! Radiance defeated! (to be honest, i didn't even get the pure nail or the garpede vessel fragment) My...
  • SrFatTabby
    ahhhhh 16 attempts im so close to geeting radiance ded
  • SrFatTabby
    SrFatTabby commented on Blackbugatti101's profile post.
    get well soon :(
  • SrFatTabby
    Awesome! I also can't wait for 1.4.1! Thank you for giving us another info update!
  • SrFatTabby
    Too many hours of pain and suffering have been completed! no, its not celeste chapter 9, it's the white palace! and the delicate flower...
Top Bottom