• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by SrFatTabby

1. SrFatTabby

beat the first pantheon in HK. any tips on the next one (of the artist), like charms, gimmicks...

beat the first pantheon in HK. any tips on the next one (of the artist), like charms, gimmicks and more?
  2. SrFatTabby

you just got me my 100th reaction score! thank you!

you just got me my 100th reaction score! thank you!
  3. SrFatTabby

ur at 664 messages now :0

ur at 664 messages now :0
  4. SrFatTabby

NACHOCHEEZSTICKS20 CHEEZ LORD STICK CHEEZ

NACHOCHEEZSTICKS20 CHEEZ LORD STICK CHEEZ
  5. SrFatTabby

hey I just wanted to remind you that although it is graet to work on your game a lot, make sure...

hey I just wanted to remind you that although it is graet to work on your game a lot, make sure you take lots of breaks, and try not to experience Burn out. We all go through it, i just wanted to help you if you didn't get it yet. But looking at your other profile posts makes me think...
  6. SrFatTabby

Purple.

Purple.
  7. SrFatTabby

Terraria State of the Game - June 2020

just listened to the Terraria: Otherworld soundtrack, and it is Marvelous. I hope that maybe for 1.4.1 there could be an option to be able to switch the Terraria: Otherworld music with the Terraria music.
  8. SrFatTabby

Whoop Whoop! the 17th attempt! Radiance defeated! (to be honest, i didn't even get the pure nail...

Whoop Whoop! the 17th attempt! Radiance defeated! (to be honest, i didn't even get the pure nail or the garpede vessel fragment) My charms where: Mark of Pride, Quick Slash, Baldur Shell, Lifeblood Heart, and Defender's Crest. My tactic was: Don't die, and haha abyss shriek go pew
  9. SrFatTabby

ahhhhh 16 attempts im so close to geeting radiance ded

ahhhhh 16 attempts im so close to geeting radiance ded
  10. SrFatTabby

get well soon :(

get well soon :(
  11. SrFatTabby

Terraria State of the Game - June 2020

Awesome! I also can't wait for 1.4.1! Thank you for giving us another info update!
  12. SrFatTabby

Too many hours of pain and suffering have been completed! no, its not celeste chapter 9, it's...

Too many hours of pain and suffering have been completed! no, its not celeste chapter 9, it's the white palace! and the delicate flower quest! Radiance is a beast tho
  13. SrFatTabby

and username changed too. Whoop whoop!

and username changed too. Whoop whoop!
  14. SrFatTabby

changed mah profile pic! I am now SrFatTabby, the one i keep talking about.

changed mah profile pic! I am now SrFatTabby, the one i keep talking about.
  15. SrFatTabby

I finally beat Grey Prince Zote, and found the Godseeker. And i accidentally gave my fragile...

I finally beat Grey Prince Zote, and found the Godseeker. And i accidentally gave my fragile heart to divine not knowing she would ask me for 12,000 geo. *sigh*
Top Bottom