Recent content by Grimmsy

1. G

The Problem with NPCs

I get what you're saying, but I'm not sure you're aware what game you are playing. We have many things that are just for decoration/fun; functionality does not govern the world of Terraria. Many weapons can be taken out of the game using the same stream-lining reasoning, since a lot are in a...
  2. G

The Problem with NPCs

Players asked for more NPCs. Many build big towns so it helps to have something to live in them; others use them to make a large portion of the map enemy free (it's nice to have a stroll picking dye plants or chasing butterflies from time to time without being interrupted by slimes or whatever)...
  3. G

1.3.0.5 Moon Lord Cheese

Doesn't the lava's "On fire" debuff prevent regeneration, thus making honey/campfire/heart lamp useless here?
  4. G

PC Is this considered "Cheating?"

I here by inform you, under the authority of the Moral Arbitrary Internet Standards Union of Gamers, that you are summoned to court to face trial for your transgression against humanity and virtual entities. But no, it's not cheating. You simply transferred your work and time spend in the game...
  5. G

PC Tree farm

1 dart trap + timer should take care of the grass. Haven't tried it in a long while but I doubt it's changed.
  6. G

Post Your 1.3 base here!

Thank you! It will take a long while to build the new base, but I'll post it when it's finished. I didn't had yet time to even see all the new furniture items. Cant' see you image at anything other than 200x103pixels.
  7. G

PC Stardust Guardian discussion

Stay on a floating platform. Everscreams, Santanks, Mourning Wood etc. will gather in one spot anyway, underneath you. Again, platforms are the most OP item in the game and they're obtainable from the first minute of play.
  8. G

Not entirely fair. It does a rather good job of looking pretty and menacing. And the knockback can give maneuver space for the player. But the same thing can be achieved by the Hydra summon, which is not end-game gear. He's more of a dance club bouncer than a guardian.
  9. G

I appreciate your helpfulness. But really, the only thing I saw him do is knock back enemies. The ones that somehow got behind it, carried on merrily on their way to my character's face for what, one can only presume, was a kiss. So its aggro radius is either too small or it's not working...
  10. G

Looking for a job as a Communicator *READ*

I'm sorry for being a donkey, but if you apply for the job of Communicator, shouldn't you spell-check at the very least your own application? Also this isn't proper English: "around about popular".
  11. G

Wait..the Guardian draws aggro? It seems I have to file a complaint to customer protection, since mine is drawing less aggro than a Sunflower.
  12. G

To Those Who Complain About 'Cheap Tactics'

This! Yes, please!
  13. G

Triggering Hardmode without killing the Guide

If you say so. I guess my corruption chasms pre-hardmode were small-scale.
  14. G

Post Your 1.3 base here!

This is my 1.2 base and it hasn't got updated since then. I never showed it to anyone and thought since I'm building a new one for 1.3, this is probably the last chance to show it off. It's also the last one I built without using tedit. I also added my temporary 1.3 house. I'm still gathering...
  15. G

Triggering Hardmode without killing the Guide

If only there was a dust that could cleanse the world of corruption/crimson. Oh well, WoF has to die.
Back
Top Bottom