• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by GrimWither_Is_Pro

1. GrimWither_Is_Pro

PC Grim's Market: What I got, you want, for the smallest prices

Hey guy since a I do not have the latest version of terraria is that ok if I just give you a char/wrld file which then you can take from that and use it in your world
  2. GrimWither_Is_Pro

PC Grim's Market: What I got, you want, for the smallest prices

Umm this shop is un active but ill sell it or free ok ill just give you a file for a character
  3. GrimWither_Is_Pro

PC Selling Tier Kits!

no u
  4. GrimWither_Is_Pro

PC Selling Tier Kits!

From who
  5. GrimWither_Is_Pro

tModLoader Completion (No Longer being Updated)

I got it from a friend who probebly got it from the web
  6. GrimWither_Is_Pro

I can't its not from steam
  7. GrimWither_Is_Pro

Make the Dryad give you a vanity set for purifying the world

no I meant I use the green solution on crimson/corruption and it turns green then it gos back to corruption again
  8. GrimWither_Is_Pro

Join my server

??? what do you mean
  9. GrimWither_Is_Pro

Make the Dryad give you a vanity set for purifying the world

oh I have the clentaminator and all the solutions but when I use it and it turns green it just comes back to red/purple areas
  10. GrimWither_Is_Pro

Join my server

?
  11. GrimWither_Is_Pro

i don't have discard! is there any way i can install the mod on 2015 terraria
Top Bottom