Recent content by GrimWither

1. GrimWither

Hot Topic Corruption Vs. Crimson

Well the vilethorn and ball o hurt are insanely op against fighting with the eater of worlds and the weapons you get from the hearts don’t do crap against the brain of Cthulhu in my opinion
  2. GrimWither

Hot Topic Corruption Vs. Crimson

Corruption i think has better weapons and you can get the worm scarf by defeating eater of worlds, or what I like to call him because of a misspell in chat, Esthe.
  3. GrimWither

I figured out a way to beat terraria not only using a pickaxe/axe, but without destroying any blocks at all!

Why would you even want to do this lol. Unless your a YouTube making a video or something. Any way thanks for the info, I guess.
  4. GrimWither

Is endgame mage or endgame ranger better?

I say endgame mage because of “The Last Prism” with all the best equipments to give it more damage and auto consume mana potions making it almost last infinitely doing some insanely high dps.
  5. GrimWither

Playing Terraria on a new pc, get stuck on Found Server trying to host

Does anyone want to play smash bros on my terraria world
  6. GrimWither

Ask an invincible Terrarian anything!

Sorry that this is off topic, but since this is the latest post i wanted to ask if any one wanted to play a smash bros game on terraria i have premade characters for you to use.
  7. GrimWither

PC i need help to fight skeletron

Sounds good to me. We should all start a new survival world together.
  8. GrimWither

Favorite anime?

Can i just say i feel dumb i ment to say RPG feel to it not rag and you favorited it so i hope you know what i mean otherwise i feel i little uncomfortable
  9. GrimWither

Favorite anime?

I agree I just love how they implemented such a good rag feel to it
  10. GrimWither

Any one need help clapping a boss?

I would try to stay away from melee when fighting bosses like Fishron. I would try to using guns like the megashark, but if you want to use melee the Terrablade, influx waver, seedler, and if you have killed the empress of light starlight is really good for pelting him during is phase transitions.
  11. GrimWither

Just realized that though why are people like this geez
  12. GrimWither

If anyone need helps killing a boss i guarantee i can kill any one of them, yes i can kill the moonlord in 20 secs or less, i can also kill empress of light. Everything the boss drops is completely yours. so just reply if you need anything or if you want to complain.
  13. GrimWither

umm sure

umm sure
  14. GrimWither

PC i got a slime staff but don't know what to trade it for

AHH. that sucks well I hope you get them back
  15. GrimWither

PC i got a slime staff but don't know what to trade it for

thats true Also just curios what is your current project on terraria, right now im making a stone garden with gem trees for my pylon
Back
Top Bottom