Recent content by Grinvy

1. Grinvy

PC 1.3.0.3 Changes

Superawesome! :passionate: Thanks for new features! Although me myself have been having quite smooth experience except for 2 steam client crashes during terraria gameplay, in 2 days which didn't even make me lose anything, cos game somehow saved itself before crash. :D
  2. Grinvy

PC 1.3 Changelog

Why do people care about liquids so much!
  3. Grinvy

Of course it is up to the individual person whether or not he wants to cheat by starting out in...

Of course it is up to the individual person whether or not he wants to cheat by starting out in expert mode with best weapons and gear, I was just curious about details in the system. :D Expert mode is supposed to be challenging, so bringing gear from normal mode, would give a huge advantage...
  4. Grinvy

About the expert mode, will it lock out the possibility of importing end-game gear from normal...

About the expert mode, will it lock out the possibility of importing end-game gear from normal mode? If no, then expert mode could be cheated by bringing your gear from normal mode. :(
  5. Grinvy

PC 1.3 Changelog

What? no, it's 39, unless you live on the moon
  6. Grinvy

PC 1.3 Changelog

39 hours left! Can we please buy this update as DLC? Feels so wrong to get such a huge update for free. :/
  7. Grinvy

PC 1.3 Changelog

Not gonna read changelog! /adventuremode_ON Exploring all the new stuff will be more fun this way :D
  8. Grinvy

PC 1.3 Changelog

This is a Holy Grail, not a changelog! HYYYYYYYPE
  9. Grinvy

A Thread to Express Gratitude to the Devs and Community Managers/Mods.

Best game ever made. Creation of one man molded into a masterpiece by a united supportive enthusiasm of thousands! Thank you for sticking with the game for so long! :passionate: :redspin: :redspin: :redspin: (I used to be an active forums...
  10. Grinvy

PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

SUPERHYPE WITH LITTLE EXTRA HYPE
Back
Top Bottom