Recent content by GrismarPicklemelt

1. GrismarPicklemelt

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

One of the mods on the discord went and nuked the server, a ton of people were banned and channels were deleted. Here is the invite link to rejoin: Join the Dragon Ball Terraria Discord Server!
  2. GrismarPicklemelt

If you can't find the mod in the browser, use this link: https://github.com/dbtr/DBZMOD/releases Once you have downloaded that, put it into the mods folder for Tmod. On a Windows 10 PC it can be found here: C:\Users\YOURPCNAME\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods
  3. GrismarPicklemelt

Idk what to do for you then. The best thing I can think of is just trying to get a better connection, seeing as Terraria multiplayer is just cursed as :red:.
  4. GrismarPicklemelt

If you are using a lot of mods you should cut a few of them out, from my experience DBT doesn't play nice with big modpacks. I would recommend 10 at most unless you wanna push your luck.
  5. GrismarPicklemelt

I forgot to mention this before, but the Github version of DBT seems to always be a version or two behind. I'm not sure if this is still the case but I just wanted to say it.
  6. GrismarPicklemelt

Go to the github page for DBT and download the mod from there, after that navigate to the mods folder in your terraria files and put the mod in there.
  7. GrismarPicklemelt

Are you complaining?
  8. GrismarPicklemelt

https://dbtmod.gamepedia.com/Genetics Tl;Dr When you make a character you have a small chance to get one of two traits, which cannot be viewed until said character defeats the EOC. If you get Prodigy you will master your forms MUCH faster, and if you get Legendary you will have access to LSSJ...
  9. GrismarPicklemelt

This has been requested and discussed before, but due to limitations there will be no Oozaru transformation for your characters.
  10. GrismarPicklemelt

I don't think so, it seems like they still have quite a bit to do until they finish. If I were to guess I would say early spring next year, but I'm not a dev so IDK.
  11. GrismarPicklemelt

I heard that the devs have had a lot on their plate and have yet to be able to really get a lot of work done on the mod, so that is why progress has been slow.
  12. GrismarPicklemelt

Aw Man

Aw Man
  13. GrismarPicklemelt

Eggs

Eggs
Back
Top Bottom