• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Olegrizz90

1. Olegrizz90

Idk if they do and we'll its for several reasons actually, not just one. Main reason is I'm...

Idk if they do and we'll its for several reasons actually, not just one. Main reason is I'm gonna put use my skills elsewhere other than gaming. #2 my problem with the game was either cast aside or forgotten about cause its been a month since I've heard from any devs or staff
  2. Olegrizz90

I sincerely ask that my TCF account and all content be deleted. This is my journey's end, it was...

I sincerely ask that my TCF account and all content be deleted. This is my journey's end, it was nice knowing y'all
  3. Olegrizz90

I'm getting the feeling I was forgotten about and cast to the wind

I'm getting the feeling I was forgotten about and cast to the wind
  4. Olegrizz90

Terraria State of the Game: October 2019

Super stoked as always my second unaware family. Lol and I'm hoping the rare bug I've discussed with Unit One I'm experiencing on my phone is close to being solved
  5. Olegrizz90

Mobile Terraria Mobile app instantly crashes

About that, see I just recently picked up my tab s5e today from the pawnshop which I had Terraria on and it's working perfectly fine
  6. Olegrizz90

Thank you sooo much cause I'm really super bummed out that I can't play Terraria when I could before. I'm leaving it in yours and your devs hands
  7. Olegrizz90

I am super bummed I can't play Terraria ~:-( , idk why my phone won't let me when it ran it fine...

I am super bummed I can't play Terraria ~:-( , idk why my phone won't let me when it ran it fine before
  8. Olegrizz90

Here's a screenshot instead of the video and it was mp4
  9. Olegrizz90

I tried sending a short screen recording of what was happening but it keeps telling me it doesn't allow the extension
  10. Olegrizz90

Not real recently I haven't used any other devices other than the G6 and yes when I got the G6 back, I redownloaded it after my play pass expired and that's when I noticed the crashing
  11. Olegrizz90

I've played both the original version on the G6 and the play pass version on the G6. I had the original version way before I switched devicesn all. I had the original version waaay before play pass even rolled out and Yes you're correct. I've swapped devices multiple times but still...it's got...
  12. Olegrizz90

I bought Terraria way before Google rolled out (play pass) recently and I switched back to the G6 play. I redownloaded Terraria right after i recently activated my Google play pass free trial and now that my play pass trial is expired, everytime I download Terraria, the game keeps stopping...
  13. Olegrizz90

When I try to just launch the game. Maybe 2 seconds in LITERALLY and it says (the app (Terraria) has stopped working unexpectedly). I've sent in multiple reports as well. I sent you a private message
  14. Olegrizz90

Moto G6 play and it's ran the game perfectly fine before
Top Bottom