Recent content by Grudgemom

1. Grudgemom

Mac No NPC's spawning?

Yes, sorry, was getting a Arms Dealer and Demolitionist confused. But I've been using bombs and had dynamite in my inventory and the Demolitionist hasn't spawned. I haven't even tried Journey Mode. I toggle Autopause on and off in regular play, depending on what I'm doing. So yes, some of my 33...
  2. Grudgemom

Mac No NPC's spawning?

I don't know if this is a bug or just changes that I'm not familiar with yet. I had the Guide, Merchant, Nurse, Dryad, Zoologist and Fisherman but Guide and Zoologist were killed in a blood moon or something. I'm now 33 hours into this world and have 2 valid houses available and neither one has...
  3. Grudgemom

Working as Designed Glitched in wall

Nah, hoiking uses angled blocks to force you through a space that's not 3 blocks high. I'm having some major collision detection issues like this as well, Parasee. Ending up in walls like this. Had a zombie doing laps through 3 rooms in my house too - through the walls.
  4. Grudgemom

PS4 Please confirm? Missing items in PS4?

Trying to collect 1 of everything, using the master item list on Gamepedia. There's a few items I'm questioning though if they're even in the PS4 version or if there's a glitch affecting them, like the dungeon chandeliers. Can anyone confirm if these items are available: - Catacomb...
  5. Grudgemom

PS4 Deleting old save data

My son creates and deletes worlds and characters more often than a teen changes her clothes. When you delete them in the game, the save data for them does not actually delete from the PS4 Application Save Data. So the next time you restore your data, all these deleted worlds and characters come...
  6. Grudgemom

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

It's triangle on PS to close the inventory or chest. Circle sometimes works too, or it interacts with the item your cursor is on instead (if that happens to be a chest you can't close with circle or it keeps interacting with the chest and opening it. Took us a long time to figure this one out.
  7. Grudgemom

Is anyone else having a problem with the 6th accessory slot (gained after consuming a Demon Heart)? Whatever we put in that slot (specifically NOT the social slot) is not working. IE Neptune Shell in very bottom right slot is not getting turned into a merman in water. Or wings in that slot are...
  8. Grudgemom

If you use the Classic Controls all you need to change is □ to buff and obviously all control settings lost the minimap on the touchpad. I fail to see the problem?
  9. Grudgemom

Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

They said they fixed segmented creatures but I still crashed with stardust dragon on first test after the update. It may have been unrelated though as usually that freeze happened instantaneously upon death and this time was a few seconds after. I'm still testing issues on mine as I'm unplayable...
  10. Grudgemom

Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

My game is completely unplayable since the 1.09 update. I can't even hit the 5 minute mark without it crashing. I can't save and quit without it crashing (crashes at 70% every time). Been sending the PlayStation error reports. New world, legacy character. Yes starting a new character will...
  11. Grudgemom

Terraria 1.3 PS4 Hotfixes Released + Plan Moving Forward

Thank you for fixing the co-op play squished screen. The colors are still incorrect though. Both screens are losing the green tone during an event.
  12. Grudgemom

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

I apologize. This IS the post for both. I'm also on a thread that is just feedback on the update and got them confused.
  13. Grudgemom

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

On the forum about feedback for the PS4 update is hardly the place to be looking for the Xbox update. It will come when Microsoft says it's ready. Anyone come across an issue with using the ○ button to close your inventory? I've reported it, but it's happening to player 1 100% of the time and...
  14. Grudgemom

Yep. I reported the wonky screen squish :)
  15. Grudgemom

It's not actually a double mapped button here that's the problem. It's a glitch with the button making your items disappear. Not thrown in Garbage, not dropped. Just GONE.
Back
Top Bottom