Recent content by GrumpyMonk

1. GrumpyMonk

Blocks & Decoration Gingerbread Blocks

Added a little bit on furniture (suggested by SnailsAttack)
  2. GrumpyMonk

Blocks & Decoration Gingerbread Blocks

Gingerbread Blocks This is probably not something anyone else has particularly thought about or needed, but I just think it could let you make/improve a lot of Christmas builds. I've not included any sprites or anything as I'm an awful spriter and don't really know what I'm doing with making...
  3. GrumpyMonk

most people eat mammals are we cannibals D:

most people eat mammals are we cannibals D:
  4. GrumpyMonk

stop with the bird facts please its a joke

stop with the bird facts please its a joke
  5. GrumpyMonk

Love the vortex beater. Was playing with a friend with lead stuff while I had endgame items, and...

Love the vortex beater. Was playing with a friend with lead stuff while I had endgame items, and it was so satisfying just tearing through enemies they could barely even touch
  6. GrumpyMonk

I'm not sure items in Terraria ever really had a theme to fit into TBH

I'm not sure items in Terraria ever really had a theme to fit into TBH
  7. GrumpyMonk

Personally, I haven't encountered any new furniture in 1.3 (apart from marble, but that came...

Personally, I haven't encountered any new furniture in 1.3 (apart from marble, but that came with a biome and new enemies). What about the new game mode, bosses, events, enemies, weapons, armours...
  8. GrumpyMonk

I got a massive FPS drop with the new update. Lowered resolution and quality which made it...

I got a massive FPS drop with the new update. Lowered resolution and quality which made it slightly better. Isn't there some mod/launcher that lets you play earlier versions, or have I made that up?
  9. GrumpyMonk

Hello the Terrarian learns to draw

Could I have my character please? Digital or traditional - reference in profile pic. He's wearing cyborg costume, crimson cape and steampunk goggles dyed green, plus venus magnum and/or grenade launcher as weapon + raven staff.
  10. GrumpyMonk

Pls stop exploding llamas Ok will you do that for me Thanks

Pls stop exploding llamas Ok will you do that for me Thanks
  11. GrumpyMonk

In England the weather is so boring when it snows a tiny bit the entire country seems to just...

In England the weather is so boring when it snows a tiny bit the entire country seems to just shut down
  12. GrumpyMonk

It's raining and sort of grey in North West England but I think British people would complain...

It's raining and sort of grey in North West England but I think British people would complain about the weather no matter what its like.
  13. GrumpyMonk

The moral of the story is if a spider is irritating you, wait for it to drown itself.

The moral of the story is if a spider is irritating you, wait for it to drown itself.
Back
Top Bottom