Recent content by Guide

1. Guide

Oh no the fishing update for consoles is messed up!

Oh no the fishing update for consoles is messed up!
  2. Guide

I also mad a bloody version of it

I also mad a bloody version of it
  3. Guide

Well crowno is my favorite especially the armor XD

Well crowno is my favorite especially the armor XD
  4. Guide

If crowno wants me to take my logo off I will take it off if any other administrators or...

If crowno wants me to take my logo off I will take it off if any other administrators or developers want me to take the logo off
  5. Guide

Thanks man really appreciate it

Thanks man really appreciate it
  6. Guide

Can't make a promise that someone depends on

Can't make a promise that someone depends on
  7. Guide

I found a glitch with the shadow dodge where it works for vooodo dolls

I found a glitch with the shadow dodge where it works for vooodo dolls
  8. Guide

Thanks raze for telling me which person to tell and I'm talking about the dyes being screwed up...

Thanks raze for telling me which person to tell and I'm talking about the dyes being screwed up when you wear them because whenever someone wears the dye you see right through it
  9. Guide

The consol dyes are yet ill screwed up

The consol dyes are yet ill screwed up
  10. Guide

It took me 6 months to get everything to make it though

It took me 6 months to get everything to make it though
  11. Guide

I am wearing dye

I am wearing dye
  12. Guide

Bacon it's called a glitch and thanks for telling me miner guess it's back to anew character again

Bacon it's called a glitch and thanks for telling me miner guess it's back to anew character again
  13. Guide

Cenx help me on the ps3 version I got a update now my clothes are see through and my character...

Cenx help me on the ps3 version I got a update now my clothes are see through and my character is naked of everything please help like send someone to my world if you can please it bothers me so much my ps3 gamertag is mtkincaid1628
  14. Guide

I was talking in terraria XD

I was talking in terraria XD
  15. Guide

The moon is a full moon the color of blood it is not a real moon but the creatures seem to think...

The moon is a full moon the color of blood it is not a real moon but the creatures seem to think it is
Back
Top Bottom