Recent content by Guido65

1. Guido65

tModLoader [Tutorial] Projectile Guide and Implementation: tModLoader Edition

I got this figured out now but when I throw the projectile(it's a boomerang) it just immediately despawns. using System; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics; using Terraria; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace GuidosMod.projectiles { public class...
  2. Guido65

tModLoader [Tutorial] Projectile Guide and Implementation: tModLoader Edition

How would I make this spawn a specific proectile at a target?
  3. Guido65

tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

The endless stynger case worked with the pumpstynger when I used it.
  4. Guido65

3DS Terraria 3DS 1.04 - issues thread

Considering terraria 3ds is 1.2 there's one thing I am curious about. Would it be possible to make the sdmg legally obtainable since I'm pretty sure it is in 1.2 and has noticeably worse damage to make it justifiable without flat put making the game boring like vampire knives and spectre armor...
  5. Guido65

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

@DivermanSam I'm not sure if you know of this bug but the star trails projectile won't hit target dummies.
  6. Guido65

tModLoader WeaponOut

How do make this work with modded items that I made?
  7. Guido65

In terms of bugs the only things I've noticed are minor ones mainly to ranged weapons/gear but some things are actually broken as in they don't work like the shroomite helmets and the magic quivier and others don't work as intended like holy arrows/snowman cannon/pirannah gun. Aside from that I...
  8. Guido65

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

What is the code for the vortex beater's grenades and guns in general? For a more machine guns mod I wanted to make I was gonna make a vortex gatling gun which is crafted with 1 chain gun 1 vortex beater 1 illegal gun parts 5 of each of the souls of fright,might,and sight and 18 vortex fragments...
  9. Guido65

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

What is the basic code for a gun type weapon I.e. the chain gun or vortex beater?
  10. Guido65

Thanks you for answering i was wondering as I might get a n3ds soon and was gonna transfer.
  11. Guido65

Regarding save data is it possible to transfer save data from the digital eshop version of the game to the cartridge version of the game?
  12. Guido65

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

What month would the spirit mod be expected to be released?
  13. Guido65

The star in a bottle is the heart lanterns counterpart.
  14. Guido65

There are just some changes I would like to see in the thorium mod but they aren't new items. However instead they're more or less changes and balancing the gaps between counterparts of certain things such as the valadium and lodestone weapons and the demonblood gear and dread gear. The issue...
  15. Guido65

Oh thanks for clearing that up sorry about wondering.
Back
Top Bottom