Recent content by Gus-a-Mus

1. Gus-a-Mus

Texture Pack Smaller Solar Shield

This is nice, thanks for making this!
  2. Gus-a-Mus

same here

same here
  3. Gus-a-Mus

How do you choose beta testers? And What do you think the next game you make will be? as...

How do you choose beta testers? And What do you think the next game you make will be? as Terraria is definitely out of main updates, will there be a Terraria 2, or just a clean slate on a similar type of game.
  4. Gus-a-Mus

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

That is amazing!
  5. Gus-a-Mus

Yea it's sad, but we shouldn't dwell on it! Being in a happy mood helps a lot! I should know, as...

Yea it's sad, but we shouldn't dwell on it! Being in a happy mood helps a lot! I should know, as that is what is helping me
  6. Gus-a-Mus

I have changed my avatar btw it's WIP any ideas? or Help? pls do that on my discord server: Join...

I have changed my avatar btw it's WIP any ideas? or Help? pls do that on my discord server: Join the Chill Server: Gus-a-Mus Discord Server! My Avatar Internet-wide:
  7. Gus-a-Mus

thx

thx
  8. Gus-a-Mus

Welp, Modloader works, I haven't posted in a while, I'm having fun getting myself beaten time...

Welp, Modloader works, I haven't posted in a while, I'm having fun getting myself beaten time and time again in the difficult video game we call hollow knight, and I'm doing nothing. Great! :sigh:
  9. Gus-a-Mus

Lel

Lel
  10. Gus-a-Mus

@Cenx Wonder what bosses we will have, Chippy reviewed a spoiler you had on the discord, saying...

@Cenx Wonder what bosses we will have, Chippy reviewed a spoiler you had on the discord, saying one of the bosses will be a bullet hell. That would be awsome, maybe post-moon?
  11. Gus-a-Mus

A Quick Update on Journey's End Timing

That's awesome to hear! Finally, I can enjoy a fresh start of Terraria! and I can't wait for the next game you guys make! It is a possibility to have a sequel. <3
  12. Gus-a-Mus

Hello Chippy!

Hello Chippy!
  13. Gus-a-Mus

Yay, I guess I have an account on TCF. Damn. I still can't get tmodloder because my java file...

Yay, I guess I have an account on TCF. Damn. I still can't get tmodloder because my java file disappeared.
Back
Top Bottom