Recent content by Alyxia

1. Alyxia

terraria forums did not need to remind me that I've been here for 7 years jesus

terraria forums did not need to remind me that I've been here for 7 years jesus
  2. Alyxia

yea, sadge

yea, sadge
  3. Alyxia

well would you look at that

well would you look at that
  4. Alyxia

Terraria State of the Game - June 2021

love the mini-figures
  5. Alyxia

Terraria State of the Game - March 2021

Super hyped for the UI customization stuff, can't wait to see it in action
  6. Alyxia

Terraria State of the Game - January 2021

Well done ArcheREE, Mr.Sephy, and Badger! Excited for crossplay
  7. Alyxia

been a year since I've posted anything here what

been a year since I've posted anything here what
  8. Alyxia

Terraria State of the Game - July 2020

there's enough master mode exclusives imo, what they really need to do is add new attacks and AI to master mode, as it's, like you said, expert mode with an extra step
  9. Alyxia

Blocks & Decoration Reel In Ropes!

Maybe that could also add a cool new use for the Stylish Scissors if scissors became a thing
  10. Alyxia

Blocks & Decoration Reel In Ropes!

This would be an amazing change, maybe an item could be added that reels in rope when breaking it? Idk something like an Adventurer's Pickaxe
  11. Alyxia

NPCs & Enemies Spawning Enemies in Journey Mode through the Bestiary (or other methods)

Bumping this because I made a bunch of changes
  12. Alyxia

Game Mechanics M.O.G (Master Of the Game)

Eh, I feel like the achievements could be done relatively quickly (at least on normal mode), though not sure how frequently you play so I may be misjudging
  13. Alyxia

Game Mechanics M.O.G (Master Of the Game)

Big Booty, Real Estate Agent, Baleful Harvest, Ice Scream, Gelatin World Tour, and maybe Marathon Medalist are the only achievements I'd consider grindy (besides the Angler quests, but those can be done throughout gameplay without just waiting around).
  14. Alyxia

Game Mechanics Journey mode is incompatible with medium- and hard-core

Duplication and research You can duplicate coins, and thus have infinite modifiers. This does mean it takes some time to get modifiers back, but not long. It would be fully customizable, just not on the Hardcore setting. Hardcore Journey would be meant to be a similar challenge to Hardcore...
Back
Top Bottom