Halixon
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Anyone else a teen, but you still love chocolate milk?
    Rastriavis
    Rastriavis
    Dude, I'm a cat... you know it! <3 for milk.
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    If there's some stereotypical rule out there that teens can't love chocolate milk this world isn't worth living in
    Aesir
    Aesir
    I like chocolate milk, despite milk being pretty nocive to adult organisms (teens are considered adults by medical definition)
    Apparently "dope" is a hipster word. So is grill, and chillax.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Dunno about grill, but yeah, dope and especially chillax are indeed hipster slang words.
    Halixon
    Halixon
    I mean it like, "He's gettin' all up in my grill, yo!"
    What kind of music do you listen to? And what's your favorite song in the genre?
    Aesir
    Aesir
    I listen to metal, orchestral(classical, symphonical) and videogame music.
    OFF
    OFF
    I'm too old to have a single favourite music genre :D but if I have to choose THE ONE group, I'd go for QUEEN. Could listen to their full discography from start to end in a single session...wait, I already did that in effect
    Lord chewelews
    Lord chewelews
    VGM, dubstep, basically everything monstercat publishes, and I am capable of enjoying mostly every other music except for country and mainstream music (post-2010) cause lets be real that's mostly crap
    Oh lord... My dad was in brussels a month ago, i'm glad he wasn't yesterday.
    Halixon
    Halixon
    That's true. Honestly, we just need to send a force out there to take them out. It shouldn't be that hard.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    It's actually easy-peasy. The biggest issue isn't that, but radical islam apologetics in the west. It may instill an uproar to take action, the situation is very delicate. Personally, I think war should be declared over the radical muslim nations. They pose no millitary threat but pose a huge threat to civilians. I'm not calling for their erradication, however.
    Halixon
    Halixon
    I agree.
    Donald trump's gassy face:
    6RxA9aC.jpg
    Charmander27
    Charmander27
    This is why elections have become popularity contests instead of being about policy at all. Hillary will win because: 1.) She's a woman and "it's about time we had a woman president" 2.) Because she will run against Trump 3.) Because the country is becoming more and more liberal, with a specific focus on social justice equality, and she's on the democratic (liberal) side of the equation. More ↓
    Charmander27
    Charmander27
    All-in-all, we're screwed no matter what at this point. It's too late for anyone great to get put into office.
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    Hillary should just be in jail tbh
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom