Recent content by Aeterna Sol

1. Aeterna Sol

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

Reminder that there's a report button. I need to give this mod a proper shot at some point... I'm assuming it's still being developed? I just haven't been keeping up, really.
  2. Aeterna Sol

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Uh... what? The Varia Suit comes first, not the Gravity Suit.
  3. Aeterna Sol

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Not gonna lie, it's really cool seeing you two work together. I really wish I had the kind of skill to help with stuff like this, but alas, I'm just a 4head.
  4. Aeterna Sol

tModLoader Metroid Mod

And maybe that could be an excuse to add the Scan Visor to hack into the locks and unlock them, if you don't wanna use keys for some reason. It's already been shown in the Prime games that Samus's Power Suit can hack into databases and such using the Scan Visor. Of course, adding the Scan Visor...
  5. Aeterna Sol

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Judging by the mini-walkthrough in the first post of this thread, that's how the first boss works. Not with wires, though.
  6. Aeterna Sol

tModLoader Metroid Mod

What if we used the Scan Visor to do that? And use the translation mechanic from MP2 as the keys?
  7. Aeterna Sol

PC Any Terraria RP experts out there?

I used to RP through video games all the time, and I honestly miss doing that. I wanna start doing it again. Hoping to have at least three or four people, including myself. Again, looking for experts specifically of Terraria RP. I have a long history with roleplay, but I might be rusty when it...
  8. Aeterna Sol

Henlo! Sun pone here!

Never played it, but I want to. Sorry for the slow reply.
  9. Aeterna Sol

Henlo! Sun pone here!

Yep. Underground 2 was my first, but I've also played HP2, HP 2010, MW 2012, Heat, NFS 2015, Payback, Carbon, and UG1. That's in no particular order.
  10. Aeterna Sol

Henlo! Sun pone here!

Greetings! I'm Aeterna Sol, though you can just call me Sol. If it's not obvious by my name, I'm obsessed with the sun, and as such, almost always wear the full Solar Flare set and use all of the Solar Flare weapons, as well as the pickaxe and hamaxe. I legit prefer the Solar Eruption and...
  11. Aeterna Sol

tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

Actually, aren't you forgetting about the normal Excalibur?
  12. Aeterna Sol

Hey, uh... The Trello is private, I think. I can't view it.
  13. Aeterna Sol

Sounds about right. Also, multi-posting intensifies.
  14. Aeterna Sol

Weapons & Equip Solar Flare Sword

I... don't think there's anything wrong with mentioning it? Or am I having a moment?
  15. Aeterna Sol

Weapons & Equip Solar Flare Sword

I actually like all of those, especially the Fist of Helios. I'd definitely use that. Punching people is pretty fun.
Back
Top Bottom