Recent content by Hamburger

1. Hamburger

Hot Topic What is your favorite Weapon?

S.D.M.G. Or was it S.M.D.G.? I hate English. Anyways, with the endless musket pouch, it's the most practical weapon on the console version. I also like the sniper rifle, because it does a whopping 600 damage with my gear on, not counting critical hits. Almost every hit with it is critical...
  2. Hamburger

Terraria Challenges #2 - Worst Class Challenge

Summoner's the worst, because the defense is atrocious and the weapons do the least DPS. Additionally, the minions are kinda dumb sometimes, not gonna lie.
  3. Hamburger

Which Type of Character do you prefer the most? (Softcore, Mediumcore, Hardcore)

softcore because I like to not lose the items I spent hundreds of hours working up towards
  4. Hamburger

Suggest Challenge Ideas for the 2nd challenge

Cavern world, where the entire world is based underground. No NPC challenge, pretty self-explanatory. 1 HP hardcore FTW, master mode (already attempted by many, borderline impossible) Grapple challenge, where you can only use grappling hooks to move. Hardmode at spawn, where you begin in...
  5. Hamburger

Moon Lord is Cthulhu; Change my mind

Cthulhu is a character in the novel, The Call of Cthulhu, by H.P. Lovecraft. You can clearly see the difference between the two just by appearance. I haven't read the book, but I plan to eventually.
  6. Hamburger

When to introduce second world evil

Do it before hardmode, so you have access to both sets of loot.
  7. Hamburger

Things that you didn't realize were in the game for the longest time?

I didn't know that the Eye of Cthulhu could be spawned twice on purpose. I had used a spawner after the message appeared, but I wasn't aware it would make double. I thought it was a glitch on 1.2 mobile until a few days ago. Apparently, it happens on computers too, if you watch Chippygaming...
  8. Hamburger

I am bored

You could also make an Adventure Map, just sayin'
  9. Hamburger

Scariest thing about Terraria

Boulder traps are a bit frightening sometimes. Otherwise, I don't get scared much. I did manage to jumpscare myself five times in a dream, though. I find heads flying towards me quickly to be mortifying. Like the face of a zombie, glowing eyes, that kinda stuff.
  10. Hamburger

What would you do if Terraria became real?

Just run for a bit. A base character can run a mile in less than four minutes, without getting tired! Don't forget wings, boots, potions, and asphalt.
  11. Hamburger

What is your take on Expert mode?

I'm a console user, so normal mode is difficult enough with the inferior controls. I can understand why PC players prefer Expert, though. I should try beating the game in Expert anyways, I think it'd be worth it.
  12. Hamburger

Ask Candle and characters!

Thank you for answering my question!
  13. Hamburger

Ask a Toxic Sludge some stuff i dunno

It was because of their song Toxicity, lol. The band isn't my thing either, but thanks for listening to it.
  14. Hamburger

How to kill dungeon guardian like a true chad

Here's how to do it the 'Supreme Chad' way: Create a new character. Walk over to the dungeon manually. Jump in the tunnel of the dungeon. Use the ultimate power of the copper shortsword to completely demolish the guardian before it can hit you. Flex the bone key to your Xbox Live friends who...
  15. Hamburger

Personality test for Terraria classes

Got magic, even though I avoid anything difficult whatsoever. Good test, by the way.
Back
Top Bottom