hamstar's Recent Activity

1. hamstar replied to the thread tModLoader Rewards - Receive (non-transferable) spendable points for game progress.

Oh, you can use /help and it should show a list of commands for the mod by scrolling with the arrows keys (see the /rew commands).

Jun 16, 2019 at 12:11 PM
  2. hamstar replied to the thread tModLoader Intrinsics - Bind equipment and buffs to players permanently.

v0.9.2 now allows for using "proper" item ids, which are either "Terraria.123" for vanilla items (with the number being their item id),...

Jun 16, 2019 at 3:01 AM
  3. hamstar liked Madaonario's post in the thread tModLoader Starvation - No 'Well Fed' buff = harm.

this version works well for me, I have not had any problems so far. Thanks for the attention and patience, I hope I have helped more...

Jun 15, 2019 at 11:22 AM
  4. hamstar replied to the thread tModLoader Starvation - No 'Well Fed' buff = harm.

I think I got it, now. v2.1.1.6 now works by percentages rather than specific values, which I have to do since I've been working with...

Jun 15, 2019 at 12:54 AM
  5. hamstar replied to the thread tModLoader Intrinsics - Bind equipment and buffs to players permanently.

I'll try working out another solution. Mod items should work, so that seems a bit odd to me.

Jun 14, 2019 at 9:44 PM
  6. hamstar replied to the thread tModLoader Starvation - No 'Well Fed' buff = harm.

I've managed to replicate some of this issue. I'll try working out it shortly.

Jun 14, 2019 at 11:26 AM
  7. hamstar replied to the thread tModLoader Starvation - No 'Well Fed' buff = harm.

Alright, so foods simply do not spoil at all inside tupperware? I'll look into that. Try setting the tupperware...

Jun 13, 2019 at 11:30 PM
  8. hamstar replied to the thread tModLoader Intrinsics - Bind equipment and buffs to players permanently.

This is the exact list (configurable): hamstar0/tml-intrinsics-mod

Jun 13, 2019 at 11:22 PM
  9. hamstar replied to the thread tModLoader Starvation - No 'Well Fed' buff = harm.

I've made yet another edit (v2.1.1.5), but no telling if this one solves the issue either. Do you mind trying this version also? This...

Jun 13, 2019 at 9:00 AM
  10. hamstar replied to the thread tModLoader Starvation - No 'Well Fed' buff = harm.

Well, I'll be making a new version to see if some restructuring doesn't give any leads. Do you mind giving it a try?

Jun 12, 2019 at 11:08 PM
  11. hamstar replied to the thread tModLoader Starvation - No 'Well Fed' buff = harm.

Yeah, that's what I meant. I just found a bug involving switching item types in the tupperware, but according to your information, that...

Jun 12, 2019 at 9:46 PM
  12. hamstar replied to the thread tModLoader Starvation - No 'Well Fed' buff = harm.

Have you been using Tupperware to store different types of items (empty one type, start using for another)?

Jun 12, 2019 at 9:27 PM
  13. hamstar replied to the thread tModLoader Starvation - No 'Well Fed' buff = harm.

It shouldn't be. Was your tupperware container empty? It averages the freshness of stored items, so if the freshness is low on items...

Jun 12, 2019 at 8:30 PM
  14. hamstar nicefragrantafricanporcupine tModLoader - Intrinsics - Bind equipment and buffs to players permanently »

Jun 12, 2019 at 7:59 AM