Recent content by Harathall

1. Harathall

Haha, tbf, im a fairly sparodic poster myself! I get far too easily distracted... But welcome! :)

Haha, tbf, im a fairly sparodic poster myself! I get far too easily distracted... But welcome! :)
  2. Harathall

New Base (Journey mode)

Research Laboratory 1 Make sure to put on the environment suit. Gem Grove in formation. Secondary Airlock and Labs. Tertiary Lock and Altar research. Shadow Orb. DO NOT APPROACH GLASS.
  3. Harathall

New Base (Journey mode)

Reasons not to undermine sand...
  4. Harathall

New Base (Journey mode)

Haha, they're not exactly tesla coils ... think more like floatstone engines or something like that, lol.
  5. Harathall

New Base (Journey mode)

Sooooo.... It's actually an underwater base! I messed around for a while and this is the best I could come up with for the underwater glass domes - offline sapphire gemspark dyed dark sky blue - but if anyone else knows how to make glass blocks and walls darker, it would be much appreciated! It...
  6. Harathall

New Base (Journey mode)

Ah, I see. No, there's actually no wiring at all save for the teleporters. I've just tried to light it in a way that looks natural during the day and shows up well at night. Yeah, wiring can get complicated as I found out in my last base with it's teleporter room. Something I do have planned...
  7. Harathall

New Base (Journey mode)

No, they're just a steady colour. Would be cool if they did though! Afaik you need rainbow blocks for that, and it goes through all the colours. Mind you, I havn't tried painting that... I'll have to investigate! Other than that the Martian bricks/walls pulse with their circuitry. There are...
  8. Harathall

New Base (Journey mode)

The next area is ready for it's reveal...
  9. Harathall

New Base (Journey mode)

This is a base I'm starting in a new Journeymode world. I have an idea of where I'm heading with it, but it has room to change, so for now, here's the starting area.
  10. Harathall

PC Resolution and lag issues

Hello, I've noticed, since the update, that I've been getting noticable lag, running at my screen's native resolution of 3840 x 2160. I've got an NVidia Geforce 960 GTX, but am only getting 28fps, standing on my spawn, with a modestly large, but mostly empty building and a few NPCs around...
  11. Harathall

Post Your 1.3 base here!

I've made a separate thread with my base/tower in it, but I suppose I might as well post it here too! The original thread is in my sig.
  12. Harathall

My 1.3 World

Yeah, it can take a LONG time if you want to use as much stone as I did ... before the drill containment unit, that is ... But it's very satisfying once it's finished. I say finished ... but I'm always tweaking!
  13. Harathall

My 1.3 World

Thanks guys! It's nice to finally put up the stuff I've been making for so long! Cheers!
  14. Harathall

My 1.3 World

Finally, you might notice there's a tunnel beneath my Tower. This is at level surface and runs the length of the map, so at each end, I thought I'd provide a rest stop for weary travellers.
Back
Top Bottom