• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Recent content by Harblesnargits

1. Harblesnargits

Texture Pack Random Modified Assets Not Loading in 1.4 Texture Pack

EDIT 2: It turns out I did have some sprites a little too big for some reason. They were odd numbers, yet I clearly remember copying the modified sprites onto the base sprites. Make sure to quintuple check your dimensions! Hello fellow resource friends. I come bearing a strange (to me) problem...
  2. Harblesnargits

tModLoader Assorted Crazy Things; A Mod Full of Crazy Things

Assorted Crazy Things is now updated! The version is 1.3, and the icon should resemble my avatar. Grab it while it's hot! If you want more details including images, check out or wiki linked on the first post! Changelog: * FIXES * Toxikarp now properly spawns only in hardmode * Ever***...
  3. Harblesnargits

Updated the mod! We went a tad overboard, but lots of cool stuff this time around. Major props to the Ammobox+ devs for giving us pointers on how to make the sprite selector tool! * FIXES * Sigil of Emergency also spawns a helper soul when damaged by a hostile projectile * Everhallowed...
  4. Harblesnargits

New update is out! A unique armor set that rewards reckless endangerment of your own life, a summon weapon with a bunch of cute minions you can possibly draw, and more! We went a bit overboard with this one, but we made a lot of fun things. Mad props to direwolf420 for putting up with my...
  5. Harblesnargits

Small update; pushed a few tiny fixes. Accidentally left a debug message in, so that was removed. Also fixed the candle dusts, so they now show up properly in multiplayer. Changes can be seen in the changelog on the first post.
  6. Harblesnargits

Mod updated to version 1.2.0! Added a lot of stuff!

Mod updated to version 1.2.0! Added a lot of stuff!
  7. Harblesnargits

Updated to 1.2.0, a major content update with plenty of new things. My icon spoils a few things, but there's new pets, new enemies, new code, and more! Update via the mod browser and enjoy! direwolf420 and I have been hard at work on this since early December, and we took a bit longer than...
  8. Harblesnargits

New update for the mod, woo!

New update for the mod, woo!
  9. Harblesnargits

Mod updated to version 1.1.2! New icon, new content, and more! Word of early warning; The mod will be undergoing a bit of an internal name change soon, and that requires a new mod altogether. This is for future mod pack reasons, should it ever be included. Right now, I have a stupid filename...
  10. Harblesnargits

Updated my mod for the first time.

Updated my mod for the first time.
  11. Harblesnargits

EDIT: Found a problematic flaw with the mod after uploading. Don't worry about the details, it's fixed when you update! I promise! Update 11/26; Mod received a bit of love. Got a bunch of folks who said spawns were overwhelming, and I had to agree. Full changelog in the opening post's pastebin...
  12. Harblesnargits

WELCOME TO ASSORTED CRAZY THINGS Most recent version: 1.3.1.2 Authors: Harblesnargits: Artist, Idea Guy direwolf420: Coder, Idea Guy Click To Visit This Mod's Wiki ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ What Is This Mod? This mod aims to...
  13. Harblesnargits

My old mod was lost. I made a new one. Hooray.

My old mod was lost. I made a new one. Hooray.
  14. Harblesnargits

tModLoader Returning to Modding, Have Some Questions I Could Not Answer

Long ago (last year), I tried my hand at making a mod. It was a very basic start, adding a few recolored weapons and some budget enemies. Now, silly old me managed to delete the files associated with the mod source, and stupid old me forgot to back them up. Whoops! So, I had the genius plan to...
  15. Harblesnargits

PC Summoning Weapon; Couple of Points I'm unsure on

Howdy, I come with a question relating to the summoner weapon example from the ExampleMod provided in the TmodLoader thread. I went through ExampleMod to get it to work, and after a bit of trial and error, I managed to get it to work. Below is what I have (ignore my naming and descriptions, it...
Top Bottom