Recent content by Hassaan_11

1. Hassaan_11

I made a tool that can create insane world sized pixel arts.

I need this tool rn !!! Please release it It's so amazing.
  2. Hassaan_11

PC Fastest Terrarian ever! (portal gun speed boosts)

Just gonna say, I might have been able to beat Mappy's speed record some time ago. I got in water a while ago which is a little less than 1000 mph faster than what Mappy got in water. I accidentally stepped out of the cannon, reached this speed again the next day and accidentally stopped again...
  3. Hassaan_11

Lmao, Mappy just destroyed all three of my records in a single video, congratulations to them.
  4. Hassaan_11

The Highest Speeds Possible in Vanilla Terraria

Used the Inner Tube cannon to get the dps WR
  5. Hassaan_11

Got the Highest DPS WR with my Inner Tube cannon [ATTACH]

Got the Highest DPS WR with my Inner Tube cannon
  6. Hassaan_11

PC The highest damage in a single strike

Not really highest damage in a single strike, but I got 1 billion dps using an Inner Tube cannon and Shadow Lance Which is the WR. I was going at about 70k-80k mph but the highest I have managed is Which is also the WR. Edit : While getting the dps WR I managed to capture this screenshot...
  7. Hassaan_11

Highest DPS I've ever had

I made an Inner Tube cannon which helped me get the Vanilla Terraria Speed WR ( ) And I tried using it to get a high dps and managed to destroy the Terraria dps WR aswell It's still going up. Edit: I broke 1 billion dps
  8. Hassaan_11

After months of trying, I have finally crushed the Vanilla Terraria Speed Record with an Inner...

After months of trying, I have finally crushed the Vanilla Terraria Speed Record with an Inner Tube cannon.
  9. Hassaan_11

PC The highest damage in a single strike

I just made an OP Inner Tube cannon and got this last night . This could get A LOT of damage
  10. Hassaan_11

Yeah so..... Jousting Lances basically don't land a hit when you go that fast, At least it doesn't get registered easily.
  11. Hassaan_11

I'm pretty sure I found something like a speed cap my speed is refusing to go over ~136959 mph. Nevermind, I walked out of my Inner Tube Cannon and got
  12. Hassaan_11

Hello Terrarians ! Sorta recently (some months ago) I got into trying to get super high speeds in Terraia. I discovered that Inner Tubes are a very great and fast way to get high speeds. So, I started testing. After some time I reached the speed of ~1500 mph with an Inner Tube cannon (what I...
  13. Hassaan_11

I did the funny Also, got this (All in Vanilla Terraria without any mods/hacks) My speed is refusing to go over ~136959 mph, I am pretty sure I found the speed cap or something Nevermind I stepped out of my Inner Tube Cannon and it doubled my speed.
Back
Top Bottom