Recent content by hbarudi

1. H

Terraria Halloween Contest - 2023

The furniture sets from spooky wood and pumpkin are interesting for this holiday season. Have anyone tried to make them realistically?
  2. H

NPCs & Enemies Please Make The DreadNautilus A Boss

Ideas for Dreadnautilius: 1. expert mode+ to gain a treasure bag for its drops. Battle and defeat it 3 times and research it in journey mode to gain access to all its drops. 2. Drops: First it will still have its usual drops: sanguine staff, blood moon monolith, remove chum buckets prefer normal...
  3. H

Items add snowmen.

1. I can always set my bed to near my ice pylon for this. 2. I consider all christmas and snow/ice biome things to be related to the ice biome. The ice biome was introduced originally as Christmas only biome in the early versions of terraria. 3. Yes presents drop from monsters since the...
  4. H

Items Make a grenade "gun". Other ranged class improvements.

There are many grenades in the game. The happy, regular, crafted regular (using gel/pink gel), and bee. I would like an in game weapon that shoots them at monsters/bosses. It should become available at a time where it is appropriate. Maybe drop from eater of worlds or brain of cthulhu. Too soon...
  5. H

Game Mechanics Main pillars problems that make them not fun to fight

No, no, no I disagree with timer and death limit for the pillars. In fact I would get rid of them entirely in favor of separating the end game battles. From cultist all the way to the final boss, this gauntlet of battle is too much not to mention that after the pillars that are always there and...
  6. H

Other We want a leader stronger than Moon Lord, because the strongest armor and the strongest sword I do not see any benefit to them

Topic change: Was about boss after moon lord. Now about old one's army and its difficulty especially when you need defender medals to afford to upgrade the sentries to higher tier. When it comes to old ones army, I also prefer to do it right before it upgrades. For example, I would try to do...
  7. H

Other We want a leader stronger than Moon Lord, because the strongest armor and the strongest sword I do not see any benefit to them

So when we add a new boss beyond moon lord, then this new boss drops even more powerful items we will get similar comments to this? What are your ideas of beyond moon lord bosses/events?
  8. H

Items add snowmen.

Make frost legion (not frost moon) available prehardmode. Then let it drop stuff like this. Why 2 ice biome invasions all hardmode? Make 1 prehardmode and 1 hardmode.
  9. H

Did you try battling all the bosses on master mode? Did you try to battle them on the get fixed boi world in master mode? Invasions too. Let me know if that is not enough of a challenge for you. Their master mode damage is significant not to mention their high hp. Up to 3x hp and 3x damage...
  10. H

Items Furniture sets: lots of them but still want more things:

No one see this yet? Can the developers see this and let me know if at least some of this can make it into the game for 1.4.5?
  11. H

Blocks & Decoration Wood Wands

Yes I like the idea of having living wood of all types along with furniture sets.
  12. H

Game Mechanics Improving the Jungle Temple (and the rest of Late Hardmode)

My biggest suggestion for both the dungeon and this: Dungeon brick to require skeletron to be defeated to be able to mine it. If skeletron is defeated can mine with any pickaxe including the tin/copper pickaxe. Lihzard Brick to have similar functionality except to require Golem to be defeated...
  13. H

Weapons & Equip Hungry staff

Would be nice to have such a weapon. I would prefer if the firecracker becomes a prehardmode item craftable from hell stone. should be stronger than whatever skeletron drops but weaker than any hardmode "whip".
  14. H

NPCs & Enemies Mechanical Brain of Cthulhu

Bring back Ocram and make him fit this role. Look at how he looks like when viewing the wiki. He has a brain and should be mechanical boss for brain of cthulhu. Make the item that spawns the destroyer use worm food in its recipe and the recipe for the item that spawns Ocram to use the bloody...
  15. H

Weapons & Equip We have an Onyx Blaster. Why not add a Steelix Blaster?

I would like for onyx to become the 8th gem along with all gem related items...
Back
Top Bottom