Recent content by HDanke

1. H

Semi-automatic tree farm

Hmm.. lava can destroy loot if not fully dried out before actuating the blocks under, be carefull about that /
  2. H

PC Super-Compact Semi-automatic coral farm [Buggy]

I haven't tested, the design shown up here is pretty buggy and has a high chance to destroy loot or spawn obsidian. I made a *mostly* fixed design a while ago, though it has limited usage and lava-range, if following updates bring something that can destroy coral more efficiently i'll use that /
  3. H

Can you HOIK a Projectile ?

As projectiles are destroyed/retract upon hiting a block (interacting with it's hitbox), hoiking it might not be possible /
  4. H

Not yet *insert random faster thingy here*

Not yet *insert random faster thingy here*
  5. H

Chainsaw fanatic incoming, gotta run fast ᕕ( ͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)ᕗ

Chainsaw fanatic incoming, gotta run fast ᕕ( ͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)ᕗ
  6. H

When the only forums you ever check are the social groups.

When the only forums you ever check are the social groups.
  7. H

PC [Project] Conveyor Belt Teleporter Hub

While a nice build on it's own, i'd still go for the classic hoik hub, mainly since it's overall smaller and better looking as of now /
  8. H

Showcase [Showcase] Elementary Cellular Automaton | Massive 1.3.1 Wiring Creation

One heck of a build, though it feels like it has too many blank spaces, can be compacted a lot /
  9. H

PC Simplest item-hitbox-size sorter (conveyor belts)

Now, depending on usage, height sorting might no needed as for practical, non-experimental uses / Btw, the last hole is not for 3 tile-width items specifically, as weapons like tsunami fail to fall through 3 tile gaps.
  10. H

Well, it was just a guess based on intuition (kinda need to get that worked on, always forgetting) / I tested some of the items that you suggested, mushrooms, bottles and lesser healing potions pass through and fall in the 2-tile hole, sometimes they fall in the 1-tile one and might glitch...
  11. H

It's reliable, all items fall in their corespondent spot as conveyor belts seem to offer no inertia. Considering height differences, the 1-tile width items should have their hitbox always cube-shaped, might be the same for the 2 tile ones (not sure), the 3 tile ones have differences in...
  12. H

An idea i got a few days ago and was too lazy to build it /
  13. H

Question Hello again, A question, and 'wireless' contraptions?

While dart-powered wireless systems are overall cheaper than conventional wired systems, they are a lot slower, gotta wait for someone to find a practical use for them/ +Fellow ol' mate from a year ago/
  14. H

Oops, my bad, i got a little confused with those, should have double-checked before /
  15. H

Pet/Summons are pretty uncontrollable, while some weird use might be found, other mobs can replace them, so they shouldn't trigger teal pads. Considering gifs... well.. a tutorial on how to easily make one would help / +gonna use the lava+chest trick
Back
Top Bottom