Recent content by Heavy_Logic

1. Heavy_Logic

tModLoader Expanded Sentries

Can you plug your discord? ;D
  2. Heavy_Logic

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

Boss man. I appreciate the work you do. Are you accepting donations?
  3. Heavy_Logic

So... correct me if im wrong... Potentially, by the end of the month I'll be able to play with your mod? :D
  4. Heavy_Logic

tModLoader Esper Class

Will the porting process include expanded sentries?
  5. Heavy_Logic

I am upset. I have played with your mod on many playthroughs a while back...I enjoy your mod. Today I have taken notice that it is not compatible with current version tmod. ;-; I have high hopes that I am mistaken. Perhaps you have combined the mods already?
  6. Heavy_Logic

The Liquid manipulator seems to not be working. Is it working for anyone else? I'm playing multiplayer btw. Found out it works in single player. The menu doesn't open when in multiplayer. And if you have the menu open, it closes the moment another player joins.
  7. Heavy_Logic

The work and effort you put forth is appreciated. You will have the gratitude of terrarians everywhere upon completing this project. I look forward to your continued progress.
  8. Heavy_Logic

I LOVE YOU AND I LOVE THIS MOD. I registered for an account just to tell you how much I enjoy this mod. Pls keep working on it 😁
Back
Top Bottom