Recent content by Hekky Gaming

1. Hekky Gaming

Full Steam Ahead! tModLoader to Launch as Free DLC for Terraria with Journey's End!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Tmodloader and I onw it already but OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGg
  2. Hekky Gaming

Starting World Download

This map is a great map for beginning an Expert mode character, or playing with friends. The Starter Map is a map which includes, 1 House, a chest, a crafting room, a Storage room, and A mini arena Feel free to build more houses if you like, edit the arena, or take credit for my build, I...
  3. Hekky Gaming

tModLoader My Game Keeps crashing. (Tmodloader/Calamity music mod)

So, My Game keeps Crashing... Mainly pointing at Calamity Music Mod, My game keeps crashing whenever I go to my Mods and I go to Enable and/or Disable a mod, and as long as the Calamity Mod Music mod is enabled, when I reload my game prompts an error saying, "There was an error unloading...
  4. Hekky Gaming

tModLoader Calamity Slime God Tips? Revengeance

The last time I played Calamity Mod on Revengeance mode was January of this year, maybe even December of 2019. I started up another "series" for Revengeance Calamity to see if anything was buffed. Sure enough, stuff was buffed. I started this new Calamity "series" last month and I haven't...
  5. Hekky Gaming

HOIK! [Guide] - Rapid Player/NPC/Etc Transport Using Only Sloped Tiles.

HOIK works still? JEEZ! I have been getting word form do many people that Hoik has been patched, because I asked if there was a working method so I could do a boss experiment with HOIK in Calamity mod. Thanks for the help. It really helped me do that little test. What was the test? Defeating...
  6. Hekky Gaming

PC How do you play Older versions of Terraria? (Steam)

Thanks for the help. Also, and FYI, I already have TmodLoader.
  7. Hekky Gaming

Help making a Server for Terraria.

Thanks dude. Helps me a ton when you do this for me.
  8. Hekky Gaming

PC How do you play Older versions of Terraria? (Steam)

I have seen videos of people playing older versions of the game During the current days of Terraria, similar to how ChippysCouch (ChippyGaming) is playing version 1.1 of Terraria to pass time to get to 1.4. (Journey's End.) I have heard the 'legends' of the Software called Game Launcher which...
  9. Hekky Gaming

This is about the PC version of Terraria. I play On Ps4, PC and on Mobile.
  10. Hekky Gaming

Developers of TModLoader, make a Mobile Standalone?

Sorry, I didn't notice about that. I'll take some time to just read that so I don't ask questions like this again, just so I know it isn't possible.
  11. Hekky Gaming

Developers of TModLoader, make a Mobile Standalone?

To the Developers of Tmodloader, Is it possible that you guys could make 1.3 Mobile Standalone for iOs and Android. Perhaps an App that you let Access your Terraria Mobile files and load Tmodloader on? The only real roadblock I could see you guys hitting is having the app be able to put other...
  12. Hekky Gaming

Hey Yall. I was wondering if I could have some help creating a Terraria server, because even though I know ALL the steps and I understand how all of it works, I wa sitrested in some advice from the professionals before doing anything. Port Forwarding... I don't really understand the point in...
Back
Top Bottom