• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by HellsBells

1. HellsBells

Congrats!

Congrats!
  2. HellsBells

Searching for the definitive guide on how to build platforms / ladders that allow NPCs to go up and down without problems

So I discovered that NPC’s will go down steps if they are full block steps. I think they might even sometimes go down steps if the tops several are full blocks and the few bottom stepped platforms, but I’m not positive yet. Trying to better understand this; saw some atypical downward movement in...
  3. HellsBells

Wacky NPCs Mod

I responded in the quoted section bc I couldn’t remember everything to respond to, so look for “>>>>>” in the above quote :)
  4. HellsBells

Wacky NPCs Mod

Lol I love that you’ve already played with shoe spriting and placing them! I think the Food, Furniture, Fun mod (I’m abbreviating FFF) has some placeable boots and they’re larger than 1x1 but I forget exact dimensions. I think placing food on plates is a newer update than what Tmodloader...
  5. HellsBells

Time Monolith

Yes! Could be sprited similar to the sundial.
  6. HellsBells

trying to remember an old mod

“Furniture, Food, & Fun (Cosmetic Variety)” also has a ton of placeable stuff
  7. HellsBells

Wacky NPCs Mod

120% for more vanity items, especially shoes. I like the random appearance of vanity items in the traveling merchant’s shop. It’s like a surprise when it’s available, not boring to kill a bunch of things to get a drop, and not so easy that you can just buy it whenever. Maybe a setup like that...
  8. HellsBells

Wacky NPCs Mod

I like the black hair the best- it’s the easiest to tell it’s a mustache (very cute idea!) I like the sprite for the restaurant voucher. Could there be food items that have placeable versions too? Maybe those could be in the mystery grab bags? I saw in an earlier post you’re thinking about...
  9. HellsBells

PC an idea

I’ve wanted that too!! Same with columns/beams
  10. HellsBells

Whole block of cheese dipped in Nutella 😂 Yes- there’s absolutely food I miss!! This is a great...

Whole block of cheese dipped in Nutella 😂 Yes- there’s absolutely food I miss!! This is a great coping strategy haha
  11. HellsBells

tModLoader Useful NPCs

40 npc’s?! Which mods? Thanks!
  12. HellsBells

These roofs are amazing!

These roofs are amazing!
  13. HellsBells

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

I don’t know! Sry :/
  14. HellsBells

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

There’s a “More Figures Mod” by DeliWtz that has Thorium bosses 👍