Recent content by Hi3142

1. Hi3142

Console Golem boss glitch

you can use a piercing weapon like the death sickle also I feel you bro I went through half an hour of defeating Plantera just to find that the jungle temple door led to a dead end #worldgenglitch
  2. Hi3142

HOW THE F*** DO YOU SOLO DUKE FISHRON???

Pre-lunatic cultist items such as spooky wings or terra blade work just fine Also Fishron may not be in the main storyline but his drops are as op as :red:
  3. Hi3142

first of all, you're using melee armor, just use melee weapons or switch to titan or spectral armor also get beetle wings they are hilariously easy to get
  4. Hi3142

spooky wings work just fine
  5. Hi3142

Story Dylan and Steve

nice suspicious looking eye reference
  6. Hi3142

Hot Topic What Boss is the hardest boss for you guys? And why ?

you're probably enraging him and get the chain gun or tactical shotgun must be an expert mode player
  7. Hi3142

Mobile What is the best and worst npc?

i like clothier for familiar wig and goblin tinkerer for tinkerer's workshop(need that ankh shield) and reforging
  8. Hi3142

Mobile This is getting boring... | What do I do after Golem and Ocram?

EZ kill duke fishron and do pumpkin and frost moon and try to kill dungeon guardian it takes a really long time
  9. Hi3142

Xbox One Indestructible Wooden Beam

i broke one with a picksaw if you can get it
  10. Hi3142

What gear should I have when fighting Duke Fishron?

your going to need some better gear for him and set up an arena you shouldn't just be fighting him over the open sea just a strip of asphalt will work fine(and optional platforms on top to keep sharknados out) also get wings instead of hoverboard because a huge plus with wings is that you can go...
  11. Hi3142

Name a boss you found easy, contrary to popular belief.

All you need for Duke Fishron is good horizontal movement(use spooky wings asphalt and frostspark/lightning boots) I got hit only once with them and the sharknados are easily destroyed as well as bubbles if you have a terra blade or death sickle(or flairon if you've beaten him before) omg yes...
Back
Top Bottom