Recent content by hi9990005

1. hi9990005

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Won’t be happening seeing as Xbox one has been out for quite awhile now. The hardware probably couldn’t even handle 1.3 tbh. Sorry
  2. hi9990005

Mobile This is getting boring... | What do I do after Golem and Ocram?

Build a secret base using actuators!
  3. hi9990005

Official Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

1. Yes. This was confirmed in the “one terraria” post on the forum a while back. 2. Mobile exclusive content will be deleted and replaced with their equivalents. Each pet will be replaced with a gold bunny which can be put in a terrarium or sold for 10 gold.
  4. hi9990005

tModLoader tModLoader keeps crashing

So I've been playing with tModLoader on my pc for about a week now and I have a ton of mods in my playthrough. Whenever I try to play now, it just keeps crashing with one of these two error messages. Can anyone help? The second crash only happens when I mouse over my accessories. My mods if...
  5. hi9990005

Other Ideas for the next update

Too much mana stuff. Magic already has a good system and many weapons. We don’t need more magic stuff right now. What we really need is a ton of improvements to the summoner/ throwing class. Summoner is hard to pull off pre hardmode and throwing class just needs to get more weapons as well as...
  6. hi9990005

Hello!

Hello!
  7. hi9990005

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Is the user interface from the pc version coming to mobile? I find the current one to be quite infuriating.
  8. hi9990005

NPCs & Enemies Gigarachnid, a new pre-hardmode boss

The hook would extend the full distance before retracting, and damage would have a cool down. The dev team would know how to fix it anyways even if it is unbalanced. Most pre hardmode hooks become obsolete anyways.
  9. hi9990005

Thanks for the advice. I need you to expand a bit on what you mean by some of these things. I tried to set the weapons around post queen bee level. Do you want a summon item? I think the hook damage makes it unique and not just some useless pre hardmode hook. Terrain destruction is the only...
  10. hi9990005

Should I make the summon item for hardmode with spider fangs or should I add a pre hardmode material for crafting?
  11. hi9990005

Terraria Wall Decals

Still wish they had a moon lord one...
  12. hi9990005

It is meant to be fought in an open area, where enemies would most likely spawn, at the level of queen bee or skeletron. His pound attack is also meant to create a more open area to fight him. I also added an arena clearing tool for when he spawns. I think I fixed your problem.
  13. hi9990005

During the constant trips to hell and the caverns for supplies, the area between hell and the surface starts to become... lackluster. I’m not saying that the cavern layer sucks, just that it starts to lose it’s special gleam of coolness after the 25th time through. I just think we could make the...
Back
Top Bottom