Recent content by Hirothegreat

1. Hirothegreat

tModLoader Another RPG Mod

Is there anyway to revert back to the old system of weapon leveling, when they ascended at 11, 21, ect? Or are you removing this completely in favor for the item tree? As it is, the item tree feels rather unbalanced, with raw damage being either uneffective for high power weapons or overpowered...
  2. Hirothegreat

The Longer Swords Mod

So... I take it that this mod does not make swords longer?
  3. Hirothegreat

tModLoader Split Screen Mod

This is the most INSANE thing I have ever seen... I do have to ask though, can I set two tabs to both use the same keyboard and mosue? If so... single play co-op, here I come!
  4. Hirothegreat

Guns don't kill, cuteness does.

Guns don't kill, cuteness does.
  5. Hirothegreat

Meh

Meh
  6. Hirothegreat

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Hello. I just found a very cool bug, which I'll name "roll jumping". To do a roll jump, the player must have a cloud in a bottle (I've yet to test to see if it works with the other bottles and their balloon counterparts). After performing a jump, the player must roll and use the second jump at...
  7. Hirothegreat

How do I post? I feel stupid... also, in need of help.

How do I post? I feel stupid... also, in need of help.
  8. Hirothegreat

_________

_________
  9. Hirothegreat

tModLoader Another RPG Mod

I would describe this mod as a uncut gem. Its rugged and murky, but with care it can shine. I did some tests of my own and found some bugs and things i think could be improved. Note that i played on normal mode up to the wall of flesh. ● I found that with waterbolt, when it gets + 1 projectile...
Back
Top Bottom