Recent content by HLF themax

1. HLF themax

Official Terraria's 8th Anniversary - Ask Redigit and Cenx!

Will you add more traps to the base game ? Today, Terraria is by far one of my favorite games , with insane possibilities, but what annoyed me there was the lack of a big variety of traps . I came out with several Ideas if interested but also with a question to know if you were planning to add...
  2. HLF themax

tModLoader Various Weathers

Is there a wiki for this mod ?
  3. HLF themax

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

Great work , it does look insanely cool . Especially the royal, mystical and princess furnitures . Will you add more kinds of furnitures like thoses ones ? I would enjoy a art deco, a navy ( with boats like deco covered with navy blue colored carpets ) and some other furnitures . Are more...
  4. HLF themax

tModLoader Ancients Awakened (Work in Progress)

i understand . Hopefully we will be able to see cross content with Spirit . Keep up for the good work
  5. HLF themax

tModLoader Ancients Awakened (Work in Progress)

This mod is one of the few mods with the potential to become as cool as calamity, thorium and spirit are . Looking forward for the completition of that one . By the way, will it be compatible with thoses previous 3 ?
  6. HLF themax

tModLoader Various Weathers

Great job , if i can bring my suggestion, i would like to see a drought event , as an higher tier of heat wave , it would destroy all plants and possibly burn trees . Another suggestion would be bigger waves when there is wind and wildfire
  7. HLF themax

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

Thanks for the fast replies , do I don’t have anything to fear then . Good for me and for others .
  8. HLF themax

Good . I should keep my stuff then :) Thanks for answer
  9. HLF themax

Let’s be patient , I don’t think we will wait any longer anymore , we got quite convincing screenshots , and if needed I got pc . I wonder however , will we keep our stuff or will it be resetted with the update ? If we lose it , will there be a way to get it back without all the grind ?
  10. HLF themax

What would you do if Terraria became real?

I would likely get myself some weapons to get in the dungeon once skeletron and plantera are gone to get myself some magic. I would most likely become highly respected with magical competences while most peoples struggle to survive . Terraria players would likely become the dominent class and I...
  11. HLF themax

I start to wonder if it will ever comes out ? I mean of course it takes a lot of time to change a game interface / code but textures are made and I don’t think everything will be remade ....
  12. HLF themax

Hello there

Hello there
  13. HLF themax

Hello , as a IOS ( and also PC ) player , i have been wondering if there was an ETA for terraria mobile and I also have been wondering the IOS version that will support 1.3 , any ideas ?
Back
Top Bottom