Recent content by HobbitTanoo

1. HobbitTanoo

- Content removed by Staff - i mean, here's a link since y'all really seem to be stickning your...

- Content removed by Staff - i mean, here's a link since y'all really seem to be stickning your heas in the sand when it comes tp that guy lol.
  2. HobbitTanoo

Terraria official on twitter retweeted a 505games tweet praising pewdiepie for being #1 on...

Terraria official on twitter retweeted a 505games tweet praising pewdiepie for being #1 on trending. disappointed to see terraria devs acting as just another big corporation jumping on any opportunity to earn more money, even if it means praising a bigoted :red:.
  3. HobbitTanoo

@kinker31 holy :red: he made not one but two kinda racist diss tracks???? as long as he keeps...

@kinker31 holy :red: he made not one but two kinda racist diss tracks???? as long as he keeps making these 'mistakes' i will seriously doubt any apologies that he puts out there. it's like, he doesn't need to make insensitive jokes but yet he keeps doing it over and over again. i don't support...
  4. HobbitTanoo

cenxx stop retweeting posts about pewdiepie challenge. he makes content with nazi imagery. nazis...

cenxx stop retweeting posts about pewdiepie challenge. he makes content with nazi imagery. nazis and terrorist call him 'their guy'. he makes offensive jokes about minorities. don't support his content. don't endorse him.
  5. HobbitTanoo

Yeah sure. Just tell me what motif you want and I'll see if I can work something out

Yeah sure. Just tell me what motif you want and I'll see if I can work something out
  6. HobbitTanoo

Yes I did good sir.

Yes I did good sir.
  7. HobbitTanoo

It was actually my first gif but I think it turned out great. :)

It was actually my first gif but I think it turned out great. :)
  8. HobbitTanoo

Same to you m8 xD

Same to you m8 xD
  9. HobbitTanoo

I like your profile pic (swoshswosh)

I like your profile pic (swoshswosh)
  10. HobbitTanoo

Home Desgin

Really it just depends on what type of theme you want with your base. The difficult thing with big houses is that it might look empty with just flat surfaces. I like going for alot of small rooms and fill it all up with things like paintings or item frames. If you don't want chlorophyte-bricks...
  11. HobbitTanoo

Challenges for Players who have already passed Expert Mode

I like doing this stuff with weapon-restrictions, for example you can only damage enemies with spears or guns. Like the idea of different types of challenges. Support!
  12. HobbitTanoo

PC Hitting a brick wall called Moonlord

If you have a problem with finding truffle worms you can build a farm. There are multible guides on that subject on youtube.
  13. HobbitTanoo

Sry for not respnding quickly. It's actually a homemade sprite, not made any more sprites for...

Sry for not respnding quickly. It's actually a homemade sprite, not made any more sprites for this armour but been making more league sprites if you're interessted. Maybe ready for an art-thread?
  14. HobbitTanoo

What kind of player are you?

I mostly play single player traditional in some fashion. I like to build and fight but challenges is the most thrilling. Doing a swords and throwables playthourgt right now.
  15. HobbitTanoo

Well thank you

Well thank you
Back
Top Bottom