Recent content by Hollycide

1. Hollycide

tModLoader Antiaris

This mod looks SUPER promising, everything shown so far is of a seriously impressive quality and really unique! I can't wait for that biome personally :3c
  2. Hollycide

Now I am become the anime witch

Now I am become the anime witch
  3. Hollycide

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Damage control, much?
  4. Hollycide

tModLoader DARK_WING MOD [WIP] Released

VERY poor quality mod plagiarising at incredible hihg speeds.
  5. Hollycide

tModLoader More chest loot

Early ranged weapon is good but I'd like to see more reasons for a ranger to open these chests.
  6. Hollycide

tModLoader The Schwifty Mod

I was so hoping this would be Rick & Morty related..
  7. Hollycide

Am I gonna have to buy dungeon defenders 2 for this crossover? The game interests me not

Am I gonna have to buy dungeon defenders 2 for this crossover? The game interests me not
  8. Hollycide

tModLoader Calamity Mod

That looks much better than current cryogen IMO!
  9. Hollycide

I would like a giant pink bow! something sorta like the one from starbound but glittery. If that's too much (or too similar to the bow already in terraria) then one of those theatre masks (the ones that are either smiling or sad) would be pretty cool. I'm always using the mime mask and another...
  10. Hollycide

I'd love moon lord sunglasses, actually. Nothing stupid about it. If you're gonna complain about jokes, then learn to take one yaself! Lighten up!
  11. Hollycide

Soul striders look like fen striders from WoW a lil...
  12. Hollycide

13. Hollycide

I agree too, they look like endgame items. Lil tired of seeing gore related items everywhere, too.
  14. Hollycide

Fel, huh? Legion, anyone?
  15. Hollycide

tModLoader Snake's Fishing Expansion

Hey, that's pretty good! Would be cool if there was a throwing damage version of the harpy knives.
Back
Top Bottom