Honenoko

WARNING: Any further reading of this body of text could result in a very SPOOOOOOOKY aftermath. I'm warning you. You should probably turn back. I don't think you want to experience a SPOOOOOOOKY aftermath, and if you think it sounds cool, think again. People have died from SPOOOOOOOKY aftermaths, and you can't be any different.

Come on. Just go now. Maybe reverse psychology will work? Keep on reading. If you survive the SPOOOOOOOKY aftermath, you get a cool prize. Guess what it is. Nah, you'll never guess. Just a few more sentences. We're getting there. Don't get your hopes down. I promise; you'll get that prize soon enough. Soon, I say! Soon!

Hey, have you ever wondered what getting a burn on your ghost-arm is like? It's happened to me before. It... wasn't a very "intense" burn, but it's close enough. It was really annoying. It's like it was itchy but it wouldn't go away when I scratched it. It eventually cleared up a day later. I can still see it. All thanks to a big, hot tray that was taken out of an oven. I'll get my revenge on it one day... as long as it doesn't burn me again.

Do you like birds? 'Cause I do. They're so cute, and they have wings, and they chirp, and sing, and, and AND AAAND I hate vultures though. So ugly. No offense, vultures. Except maybe offense. Defense? Incense? Expense? Dispense? Pretense? Condense? Commence? Defense? Wait, I said that already. Does defence count? No? Whatever.

Oh! Yes, that prize. Are you ready? Are you suuuuuure you're ready? I don't think you are. Are you? AAAARE YOU? HMMMMMMM? whoa where'd that red question mark come from

Alright, maybe you are ready. Open it up when you're ready. What do you mean "open what up"? The spoiler! It's below. A few more sentences and you'll see it. I promise. Also, my perception of "few" is like, five, so, that'd probably be three sentences away right now. Two more... nearly there... one...
someone stole the prize, sorry. have a ghost
2BSzrvy.png
Birthday
Mar 4, 1900 (Age: 124)
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: PC
Occupation
spookin' stuff up

Signature

G01z4xF.gif

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Followers

Trophies

1. 0

Putting Down Roots

You've been here four whole years and, like a flower, made the forum more beautiful with your presence.
  2. 0

I Have Many Leather-Bound Books....

1,095 days is a long time, indeed....and that's how long you've been a member of our Community!
  3. 0

The Fabric of Our Lives...

Two years as a Terrarian! Thanks for your continued support!
  4. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  5. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
Back
Top Bottom