Recent content by Hoohoo2

1. H

Sprites Izzabelle's Alternates

Would this be the proper place to look for an update on the matter, or would there be a more appropriate place for that?
  2. H

I was inquiring as to the latter. Thanks for the info! I'm hoping to see this playable some time, especially considering the amount of time she's put into it. probably literal weeks of solid workhours drawing sprites and generating ideas.
  3. H

Hi, I've been watching these suggestions off and on for a while, and I have to say they're among the best put-together suggestions I've seen out of... pretty much anything, independent of game or the content being suggested. Anyway, that said, I've generally gotten the impression that with...
  4. H

Items Soul of the Fight

Could you please provide a link? Also, it wouldn't be "exact same", simply highly similar, I generated the idea and wrote this myself (granted the idea is rather simple, so it has probably been thought of before), and would prefer that you not accuse me of plagiarism. Thanks :) The soul looks...
  5. H

Items Soul of the Fight

So... It's kinda bugged me that the crimson also drops purple souls of night. Purple is the corruption, not the Crimson. As such, I would like to suggest either making a crimson-colored variant similar to slime variants, or making a separate soul for the crimson, possibly Soul of Fight (it...
  6. H

Sprites The Infestation (Alternate Corruption)

Ooh! Idea for the flatworm evolution. When collected, flatworms will immediately go into a locked 7th (6th in easy mode worlds) accessory slot, and will automatically craft to more powerful tiers as more flatworms are created. This way the pain will be there, but it is worth it in the long run...
  7. H

ah. k, thank you for the clarification.
  8. H

If that is the case, what would the viceroy replace? eye of cthulhu? I thought it was more tied in as EoW
  9. H

Sprites Archaic Tower (Alternate Living Tree)

I realize, however she said that this helps the player unlike most of her other posts which just hurt. They would yield that same benefit, so how would it be more helpful? unless the chests contain normal chest loots... ok, yeah, I suppose I haven't checked a living tree chest recently, but if...
  10. H

Game Mechanics Grave Robbing

if the tombstone cannot find a place to rest (to my knowledge) it will persist as an entity. I suppose it may despawn eventually, I do not know, but if it does it would of course drop the items. You aren't going to lose your stuff because you die in a place with lots of background objects...
  11. H

Sprites The Tropics (Alternate Jungle)

o.o jaw drops wow... just wow. probably the most impressive so far. also, roc & quetzalcoatl ftw!!! :)
  12. H

Sprites Vermin Horde (Alternate Goblin Army)

XD, I love it! One thing, perhaps they could be twice as numerous being a vermin horde rather than a trained army? Requiring twice as many kills to complete, but having double the spawn rate. (I'm not sure how their current power compares to normal army, but it should also be about half the...
  13. H

um... impressive. I can only assume work started before crimson, but I will request that you switch paraspore to a simple retexture of deathweed as that's how it does it in the crimson (there are other minor things like this that tie the biomes together better that are ignored in the suggestion...
  14. H

Sprites The Necropolis (Alternate Desert)

wow... impressive. One thing that I thought of, corrupt/crimson maggot variants similar to evil bunnies. I realize the scorpion doesn't have them, but it might be fun to have some trouble with maggot stomping. Also perhaps breaking ancient pots having a chance to yield a small horde of maggots?
  15. H

Sprites Archaic Tower (Alternate Living Tree)

erm... I mean, it is cool, but how is this beneficial to the player exactly? isn't it pretty much just aesthetic change?
Back
Top Bottom