• PC 1.4.3: An eye for an eye, the Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update! Get all the details here. Found some bugs? Report them with as much detail as possible here.
  • Xbox & PS 1.4: Get all the info on the Journey's End update by clicking here. Known Issues and FAQ can be read here. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • Switch 1.4: Journey's End will launch on Switch January 4, 2022! More details here.
  • Mobile News: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here
Hootle The Owlet
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• OK, so remember what i said about master mode not being so bad?

yea, so i beat golem and now everything is killing me fast. i have never actually hated dungeon spirits until now, and obviously the martian invasion is just not having it. actually failed the t3 old ones army, and spectacularly at that. i don't even think i got 10% through betsy's 100k health pool. i am dreading absolutely everything else after this
    Hootle The Owlet
    Hootle The Owlet
    beating plantera on the first shot was definitely NOT A sign of things to come
    Hootle The Owlet
    Hootle The Owlet
    oh yea, i found quite a strange quirk with lightning aura sentries. for some reason, they can benefit from the armor penetration effect of sharpening stations, but only when holding a melee weapon.

i don't know if it affects all sentries or just the la series, though.

also, regular summons aren't affected.
    (Tales Of Arise)

32ND PLATINUM TROPHYYYYY

wall smasher was kindof a jerk, but this game was pretty fun. i already can't wait for the next entry

(Terraria)

so i decided to take on master mode and for the worthy (not on the same world though) and i am definitely hating for the worthy, while master mode is actually not that bad.
    Hootle The Owlet
    Hootle The Owlet
    granted, i've died almost 100 times and still haven't reached hardmode, but i've beaten every pre-hm boss except wall boi.

which is 7 more then i thought i would.

also, vibe bee rules
    Terraria Mechanics- Extremely Fast Enemy Spawner.png
    Terraria Mechanics- Statue Based Stationary Regen Engine.png
    Terraria Mechanics- Logic Gate Repeater.png
    Terraria Mechanics- 24 Hour Clock.png
    PrincessCelestina
    PrincessCelestina
    Whoa you are good with wires. Are you part of T-Mec?
    Hootle The Owlet
    Hootle The Owlet
    while i didn't get any of the other ideas from anybody else, the 24 hour clock is a slighty modified version of someone elses concept

also, no i'm not a part of t-mec, i can't even imagine what those guys could pull off
    (Until Dawn)

well, i finally have the platinum trophy for this game. actually a pretty good game i am definitely not rabid for narrative based games now

(Tales Of Arise)

bought this one on launch day, and took only a week to beat it, but also took a week to beat it. definitely loving it so far, and now i'm on my second playthrough.
    Hootle The Owlet
    Hootle The Owlet
    even considering that it's way shorter, i'd have to agree, shame it's an exclusive.

well, as far as i know, that is
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    It had me at the Wendigo.
    Hootle The Owlet
    Hootle The Owlet
    i realized that there was definitely something wrong when i got to the fire tower. too bad i made literally every wrong choice with matt, from agreeing with emily, to attacking the deer herd, to not even getting the flare gun, and even trying to save emily after the tower collapses. sam, chris, and jess were the only survivors of my first playthough, even though ashley, emily, and mike were kinda intentional lmao
    (Kingdom Hearts)

so, i beat proud mode, solidifying my 30th platinum trophy, decided to sequence skip both wonderland because i :red:ing hate that world, olympus coliseum because why not, and monstro for the same reason. deep jungle was FUN. also cheesed maleficent dragon, and beat riku-ansem on the first try. yes, on proud. yes, i was surprised too.
    (Until Dawn)

so, i've been playing this recently, and i need to find all collectables, make some various choices, and finish a playthrough in a certain way to get my 30th platinum
    a few things.

1. i have acquired the platinum trophy for detriot become human, so that's cool

2. i am severely angry that you cannot kill gavin in said game, so that's warm

3. i'm over a week late, but here is The Arcadium's new song
    Hootle The Owlet
    Hootle The Owlet
    and 4. i have discovered a remix of my alltime favorite song
    here's the original for reference
    (Deus Ex: Human Revolution)

and now, after reading all 29 unique ebooks, i have acquired the 3rd platinum of the month `:)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom