• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 LAUNCHES SEP 30: The official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation is September 30th! Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here
Hootle The Owlet
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• great. as if i didn't have enough problems, the slot you plug headphones into on the ps4 controller no longer works for my only working controller.

kill me.
    ChimeraWarden
    ChimeraWarden
    Yeah, that’s why I just have low volume. Although, considering that BotW just has light background music and relies more on nature sounds (leaves rustling, crickets, squirrels, etc). So most of the time, there’s in the room don’t care. Until the boss fights, where I turn the music WAY up to get them to leave the room so I can focus
    Reactions: Esther
    ChimeraWarden
    ChimeraWarden
    Either that or I’m completely alone
    Hootle The Owlet
    Hootle The Owlet
    i would just try to fix one of the other controllers, but the screws in them are made of goddamn pudding or something, and won't come out at all. i really don't want to buy a fourth controller because of this problem.

and i always listen to music while playing certain games, and the people i live with like to just make up problems to have with me cause why not
    i can't believe it took me over 3 years to figure out that the title of the achievement you get when you post 100 messages is a reference to the matrix
    sholthink.png

i have now figured out how to successfully upload images to profile posts with the browser i use

i feel like how i did when i figured out how to link images ready yourselves my reign of terror shall begin again
    (Bloons Tower Defense 6)

update 24 is now live and with it, new map, limited time trophy store items, and yet another hero (yes, this is the same hero i was talking about before)

also, golden bloons are now a thing, and are completely useless
    (Bloons Tower Defense 6)

11 diamond crates from this event, and not even 1 tier 5 insta. i'm starting to think that i'll never get a tier 5 instamonkey.
    (Minecraft)

is it just me, or is filling a 25x25x25 block space with entirely tnt, lighting it up, and making a small crater in the earth amusing for anyone else?
    (Crash Bandicoot)

well, i finally have the platinum trophy for crash bandicoot. getting all the gold relics was absolute hell, and i actually thought n. sanity beach was completely impossible
    (Bloons Tower Defense 6)

so, i thought this odysseys only gimmick was the round 1 camo ceram, but nope, you also need to be extremely efficient with your towers, or you won't have enough for the next island.

and it has the exact same rewards as a regular hard odyssey for whatever reason
    • Wow
    Reactions: MagicasquirrelTMT
    Hootle The Owlet
    Hootle The Owlet
    the funny thing is is that there is absolutely no way to deal with the ceram because it's also regrow, and the only tower that can pop camo and ceramic is sniper, which, as a 010, won't work at all. on the flip side, the odyssey forces you to use benji on higher difficulties, and mk is enabled, although you only get 1 farm, so you won't have much time to restore lives except with benji
    (Bloons Tower Defense 6)

well, with town center now being completed on chimps, i now have 15 chimps completions `:happy:

although, i thought smael did more damage to the bad, even with sbrit, it still didn't take out the bad layer 'o_O
    i just don't understand why people hate the zoologist so much
    (Bloons Tower Defense 6)

totally busted suggestion: make sub commander buff the damage of all subs in its range by the amount of subs in its range, and buff the damage of all subs everywhere by the amount of subs placed with the sub admiral mk
    • Wow
    Reactions: MagicasquirrelTMT
    Hootle The Owlet
    Hootle The Owlet
    the sub commander upgrade for the monkey sub doubles the damage and increases pierce for all nearby subs, or all subs everywhere with the sub admiral mk.

this change would make it so that on top of the doubled damage, all subs would gain an additional +1 damage for every sub in the radius of subcom, or adding damage to all subs everywhere with mk
    CantWontDo
    CantWontDo
    i unlocked sub commander yesterdAY. but the map i was playing on had barely any water
    Hootle The Owlet
    Hootle The Owlet
    yea, but there are also maps with a lot of water, like spice islands or flooded valley
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom