Recent content by Hourglass Dolphin

1. Hourglass Dolphin

Items Weapon Idea - Clone Staff

Nope, since it's a minion fighting, the staff will be affected by minion accessories.
  2. Hourglass Dolphin

Items Hamdrax Fix Idea

Yes, but those things have a chance to be used before they become useless. If the lunar tools stay, people won't spend the materials to craft them, and they don't get the chance to become useful.
  3. Hourglass Dolphin

Items Hamdrax Fix Idea

The upgrade is there so that if it were to be added back, it wouldn't be useless end-game.
  4. Hourglass Dolphin

Items Skydiving

Maybe in real life, but it'd be really hard to actually feel as if you're skydiving by floating in terraria.
  5. Hourglass Dolphin

Items Skydiving

I really like the idea, and support. But not sure what this really has to do with skydiving...
  6. Hourglass Dolphin

Items Lunatic Cultist's Treasure Bag

I think the poll is a bit unbalanced. I don't think they should "change nothing" but that doesn't mean I want this version of the idea implemented into the game. I'm not sure if the first option means supporting your idea or just to generally give him an item. Either way, the poll is unbalanced...
  7. Hourglass Dolphin

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Confection: The Desserted Land- An Alternate Hallow

Oh, looking off of the art work in the beginning, dirt isn't able to be corrupted. There's no corrupted dirt, crimson dirt, or hallowed dirt. Only their grass variants. And as much as I like the textures, it'd have to be changed if it were added, because there's no way they're adding corrupted...
  8. Hourglass Dolphin

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Confection: The Desserted Land- An Alternate Hallow

Wow, you obviously put a lot of effort into this thread! Full support!
  9. Hourglass Dolphin

Items Emblem of the kitwolf

^ Yes, that. You could just hit the edit button at your other thread instead.
  10. Hourglass Dolphin

Items Sun Lord

How does creating a trophy room give you the idea for the Sun Lord? Anyway it's a good idea, but I don't think this is how it should be done.
  11. Hourglass Dolphin

Items Altar of Vibrancy - Stopping (and starting) Biome Spread

10,000 Meteorite heads? I don't like grinding, and I'm sure most others think the same. I think the game should steer away from grinding enemies for a small item, if this were to be added. It's a good idea, but a lot of work to get each item.
Back
Top Bottom