Recent content by HS_Seraph

1. HS_Seraph

tModLoader Ascensionverse

Some New EXD content coming in the next demo
  2. HS_Seraph

tModLoader Impact - Custom Player Collision Library

Yea, most implementations don't have support for slopes, rotation, or collisions with other parts of the player than the bottom, whereas mine does. I first used this in Extradimensional (an Ascension mod) but wanted to make it public for others to use now that that mod had a release out
  3. HS_Seraph

tModLoader Impact - Custom Player Collision Library

Impact is a library mod which implements collision surfaces, which simulate player collision with tiles without the presence of any actual tiles. This allows the creation of moving platforms and walls, proper slopes, and complex shaped physical objects. HOW TO ADD IMPACT TO YOUR MOD: Impact...
  4. HS_Seraph

Same deal, it's an unintentional similarity. Spirit and Calamity also have aroura effects and we tried to make it look distinct from those two, various weathers was never taken into consideration.
  5. HS_Seraph

I can guaruntee that it's a coincidental similarity, as to my knowledge nobody in the team (especially not Dominic K, who programmed the weather effects) has so much as touched various weathers. The lightning is a recoloured vortex lightning asset being drawn partially offscreen, and the flash...
  6. HS_Seraph

Overview: The Ascensionverse, or simply Ascension, is a group of two content mods which form a unified "Shared Universe", with cross-mod compatibility between them. Each mod can be played individually, or (eventually) together for the full experience. The two Ascensionverse mods are Dissonant...
  7. HS_Seraph

tModLoader [TUTORIAL] Shockwave effect for tModLoader

Is there a link where I could download the un-compiled FX file for this (not just the code snippet on the start)? I'm currently figuring out screen shaders and think this shader would be a good code reference for that
  8. HS_Seraph

tModLoader DynamiIcon Mod

Could I include this library internally in my own mod (so that I can keep the amount of required dependencies low)? You would be credited of course👍
  9. HS_Seraph

tModLoader Terrorborn mod

hmm myes
  10. HS_Seraph

tModLoader The Eternity Mod(By Acronix98)

Apologies, but I legitimately can't tell if this is a joke or not
  11. HS_Seraph

IDG's Ultimate Modded Content Mod Tier List

The real problem is that the vast majority of the content was either: Too different from Calamity main from a overarching perspective, or Too similar to scrapped calamity ideas or things that calamity main itself planned. Aside from that, IDG is mostly relaying my own personal thoughts on the...
Back
Top Bottom