Recent content by hugekase

1. H

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Having a issue with TModloader, can't seem to get it to run properly, nor install any mods?
  2. H

Console A 1.3 question to 505 Games

It's the fact that the PC devs would have to learn what the heck they are doing. Porting over any kind of game/update is a pain in the rear. Especially since PS/Xbox run off of a different coding system. It could take them another whole year for 1.3, I mean it took them about 1 year for 1.2, but...
  3. H

Xbox One Terraria lfg

I believe there's a sub forum for asking for players
  4. H

Day 1421, Still after The Axe. Why you gotta be so stingy Plantera?

Day 1421, Still after The Axe. Why you gotta be so stingy Plantera?
  5. H

Xbox One Bug or Unannounced Update?

Also check the Terraria Wiki. Were at 1.2.4. (Most of it)
  6. H

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I have lost quite a bit of stuff from quick stacking, I think it is because of how they have it set up. If the item is stuck between two things that are being quick stacked, then it seems to go with it, but since there is nothing in that chest for it, it deletes it.
  7. H

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

How is that natural? The only way to get those crystals is from a hallowed biome if i'm not mistaken.. Unless there is none in the 3DS version, (Haven't yet got to hardmode)
  8. H

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Here's a bug, arch demons drop Crystal Shards (Hardmode crafting material)
  9. H

Console Help with plantera?

Heres something else, not sure if this helps really.. But, hey you never know.. Doing the multi farm setup should help you get a decent number, but it all depends on where it spawns, you really want them to spawn towards the sides, if they spawn in mid, you're kind of screwed. I would extend it...
  10. H

Changelog question

Ok, that makes sense.
  11. H

Changelog question

Reading through the change log for the upcoming console update (Pretty much full 1.2.4) It states "Infinite Wiring" and "Overwrite console auto-dig code with PC auto-dig code" does anyone know what these mean?
  12. H

Resolved [Console] Traveling Merchant not spawning

I had the travelling dude spawn every day for at least a terraria week, loads of trash.
  13. H

Console Accessory Usage.

Not sure if this has already been done, but it doesn't seem to be done recently, so.. Here we go. What is your accessory setup? Do you have a specific setup for certain things? And finally, how hard was it to get that setup?
  14. H

Alright, so, here's my question, do they decide on a date then launch it together?

Alright, so, here's my question, do they decide on a date then launch it together?
Back
Top Bottom