Recent content by Huggles

1. H

tModLoader HugglesPack

Lemme just boost my stats while bashing on you sephiroth. Wait wrong game woops.
  2. H

tModLoader HugglesPack

You've all probably been wondering where I am and why i haven't been updating well It's simply because I have no excuse and I'm extremely lazy. I will be sure to update it soon with 2 new items that are gonna be great. That is if any of you still care haha.
  3. H

tModLoader HugglesPack

Caladbolg strike! as a huge FFX fan it just ain't me if I don't add this in. Also a huge FF fan. and Kingdom hearts and Persona and SMT and Nier Automata and the list goes on and on. Im going to make pod 153 in this whether you guys like it or not so buckle up y'all
  4. H

I completely forgot about Jose. And there's Katia to. If i survive this i can survive any fking...

I completely forgot about Jose. And there's Katia to. If i survive this i can survive any fking thing.
  5. H

Woohoo. Gonna die to hurricane Irma. About time world. Kept me waiting.

Woohoo. Gonna die to hurricane Irma. About time world. Kept me waiting.
  6. H

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Those do look good though.
  7. H

tModLoader Calamity Mod

i mean monster banners ingame
  8. H

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Calamity banners when :^)? ~~Pls dont hurt me drew~~
  9. H

tModLoader HugglesPack

I didnt even say what its gonna do yet zach pls
  10. H

tModLoader HugglesPack

OwO what is the this. Could this be the legendary Cross b-b-bear? but what will it do... Find out when i add it in sometime soon :^)
  11. H

tModLoader HugglesPack

With the help of a new friendly friend named @Anoobscorpiak These are the new Night Raid and Magical FIsh
  12. H

tModLoader HugglesPack

Sorry for no updates recently. I've been having anxiety issues for reasons. Ill try to get 1 out soon
  13. H

tModLoader HugglesPack

Enjoy the nightraid Heh
  14. H

tModLoader HugglesPack

Mod Released on Browser
  15. H

tModLoader HugglesPack

The time has come. I worked on the sprites a little bit even tho it isnt that great but when i wake up im gonna release it on modbrowser. I do hope you guys are ready for one of the worst things youve ever downloaded hahaha. Nah but seriously be prepared for uhh. greatness?
Back
Top Bottom