Recent content by hugojmaia

1. hugojmaia

tModLoader Simple Levels

With 1.4.4 release of tml and the 2.2.0 version of this mod released on the steam workshop, have fun messing around with the game. No more janky commands!
  2. hugojmaia

tModLoader Simple Levels

Quick note for those that updated and are wondering why the buffs are at 0. On existing characters the mod will try to load the saved setting for the buffs, find nothing and will default both to 0. To fix this execute the command /simpleSetMultiplierDamageHP 20 10 for default values. 1.4 Alpha...
  3. hugojmaia

tModLoader Simple Levels

2.0.0 is out, changes: Icon has a slight border now. (At least I think this one is working, it hasn't shown up for me.) Mod description changed. The cap for xp required to level up has been increased to 500 million, it'll cap around level 120 now. Level now capped at 1000. Internal handling of...
  4. hugojmaia

tModLoader Simple Levels

It feels like not much at all, but put on some of the vanilla speed increases and you'll probably have trouble with fine control of the character. The speed boost is applied on top of w/e you have equipped. The goal was to not render gear useless.
  5. hugojmaia

tModLoader Simple Levels

What happened to you is set as a warning on the mod that buffs this one, with that high a level your health got so big it wrapped around (probably 50 times) and ended up negative. As for flight speed, if you mean vertical ascent it's tied to the wing you have equipped. For horizontal speed it...
  6. hugojmaia

tModLoader Simple Levels

It's been a while since I last played Terraria, so updates slowed down after that. And the lack of people telling me the mod broke makes me think it is working fine with the most recent TML. @Aurum 2 The xp curve is exponential, capping at 200 million xp at level 110. I noted down the...
  7. hugojmaia

tModLoader Super Stacker

Edit: I though this was about SimpleLevels, my mind is just not working properly this week. Incompatibilities are the same as maxstackplus. As for bugs, only one I'm aware of is that it disables the ability to right click to equip armor on inventory, that is because it made all armor stackable...
  8. hugojmaia

tModLoader Simple Levels

Minor update released. I've been getting some bad fluid performance when build hellevators on my machine, I assumed it could be my own mod hogging too much resources with all those calculations on every frame. So I went about optimizing that end. Very high chances that I've broken the "Buff" and...
  9. hugojmaia

tModLoader Simple Levels

It already increases mining speed as you level up.
  10. hugojmaia

tModLoader Simple Levels

New update is live. I added a check so now items with an use time of 1 or 2 should be unaffected by the speedup.
  11. hugojmaia

tModLoader Simple Levels

Levelling has been slowed down considerably over the last few patches, one multiplied the required xp by 5 and other changed the xp table of monsters from linear to square root. Getting to level 50 has been relatively unaltered by the xp table change, but everything past that is way slower...
  12. hugojmaia

tModLoader Simple Levels

Update is live. I took the opportunity to fix some stuff I missed on 1.6.0 as well. Thanks.
  13. hugojmaia

tModLoader Simple Levels

New update is live. I didn't touch the current xp curve, but I did change how much xp each enemy gives. Leveling at early points should be slightly faster while at later points it'll be considerably slower.
  14. hugojmaia

tModLoader Simple Levels

@s18541 I've writen down the suggestions, however number 5 is the exact reason why Leveled and kRPG failed hard for me and why I made the mod in the first place. @_Gh0st Calamity is an odd one, vanilla bosses all become jokes pretty fast. And with its non-standard power curve it means that...
  15. hugojmaia

tModLoader Simple Levels

Config options are probably the first thing I'm implementing once the next version of tml rolls around. As for the suggestion, flat damage has one major problem: the increase is disproportional. Picture the Minishark with its starting 6 damage. With that much extra flat damage you could pick it...
Back
Top Bottom