Recent content by Bellflowerpeppers

1. Bellflowerpeppers

I'm OK everyone, it's just that my lack of motivation is getting me insane because I was...

I'm OK everyone, it's just that my lack of motivation is getting me insane because I was checking on something different rather than being online right here, so my apologies for my very very long inactivity.
  2. Bellflowerpeppers

Terraria State of the Game - June 2022

Thank you for the amazing announcements, Terrarian Community users and admins!
  3. Bellflowerpeppers

I will be having an appointment at a specific schedule because of my back problems and my...

I will be having an appointment at a specific schedule because of my back problems and my improper straight standing position and a position to walk or run. I will be offline and I'll be back soon at it once I got something to solve myself a problem.
  4. Bellflowerpeppers

Thanks, please drop your message here if you have something to say, but don't say anything that...

Thanks, please drop your message here if you have something to say, but don't say anything that can break a rule in this forum.
  5. Bellflowerpeppers

I'm going to be leaving on next Tuesday for my field trip with 7th and 8th Graders! Please...

I'm going to be leaving on next Tuesday for my field trip with 7th and 8th Graders! Please leave your message here when I can't get to this forum on time, so that when I get back, I will check the messages here from you.
  6. Bellflowerpeppers

Terraria 1.4.1 - 1.4.3 Out Now on Console & Mobile!

Yayyyyyy!!!!!! The new final update is here!!!!! I will be active anytime to play around with it.
  7. Bellflowerpeppers

[ATTACH] I drew this yesterday before I left to go eat somewhere, so does this picture above...

I drew this yesterday before I left to go eat somewhere, so does this picture above count as a contest for CC entry? It's just the Humanized Solar Celestial Pillar.
  8. Bellflowerpeppers

here's the gift for her:

here's the gift for her:
  9. Bellflowerpeppers

Today is my Grandmother's birthday, so I will be offline soon to go somewhere, but not sure...

Today is my Grandmother's birthday, so I will be offline soon to go somewhere, but not sure until it is decided to.
  10. Bellflowerpeppers

Good Night everyone.....

Good Night everyone.....
  11. Bellflowerpeppers

Cenx character, who's a Developer???? [ATTACH]

Cenx character, who's a Developer????
  12. Bellflowerpeppers

Huh?

Huh?
  13. Bellflowerpeppers

ppowersteef's oc here: [ATTACH]

ppowersteef's oc here:
  14. Bellflowerpeppers

Empress of Light artwork: [ATTACH]

Empress of Light artwork:
  15. Bellflowerpeppers

Good one!!!!! I have to do some work, and then I can draw a Terraria related arts for anyone...

Good one!!!!! I have to do some work, and then I can draw a Terraria related arts for anyone who are interested with the characters customized.
Back
Top Bottom