Recent content by Hybridizm

1. Hybridizm

Console Terraria Console 1.3 Update: Playstation 4 Submitted, Xbox One Soon!

You know, I forgot to get around to pre-farming the mats I needed to make my new RPG world once 1.3 hits. Whoops. Oh well, more playtime once it drops then! Don't mind if I do.
  2. Hybridizm

So, bit of a stupid question. Will the new update change overall performance? I'm sure the current build on console runs at around 60fps. Will 1.3 due to technicalities lock the game to 30fps? I'd honestly boot up the game and check for myself but currently preoccupied / PS4 isn't available.
  3. Hybridizm

What do You do When You're Bored on Terraria?

I typically gravitate towards another game for a bit. I pretty much have every genre I'm interested in covered so when I'm in the mood for something specific, I'm sorted. Right now? I hop between a few different titles. From Dark Souls 3 / Bloodborne, Cities Skylines, Battlefield 1, For Honor...
  4. Hybridizm

Beautiful. Wonderful. Fanterrariastic. Had me confused for a second though. Date said 12/6/2017. Me being the Muppet I am completely forgot that you Americans do dates differently. I was like lolwut? Wasn't the Q2 date delayed? How does that work? I'm a happy guy indeed though, so many...
  5. Hybridizm

Console 1.3: The Final Push!

Admittedly, I share your concerns and I've voiced my issues with the consistent delays numerous times (in a civil manner mind you) & at this point, wasting energy on further criticism isn't worth my time. I've delved into my backlog as of late and returned to some older titles. I've pushed...
  6. Hybridizm

Console 1.3: The Final Push!

I'm glad that it's coming along nicely. Here's hoping that we see a release around the Christmas period at the latest. Would be wonderful. Keep up the good work.
  7. Hybridizm

Console 1.3: A Progress Update on the Road to Certification

Oh god. Could you imagine. I'd rather the current awful trends within the industry stay as far from Terraria as possible. There's a handful of series I absolutely love and it concerns me that they'll be butchered to incorporate the typical AAA shtick over the years with the way the industry is...
  8. Hybridizm

We're living in space-age times, with stone-age minds.

We're living in space-age times, with stone-age minds.
  9. Hybridizm

Console What are you doing to prep for the console 1.3 update?

That's what I'm doing. I'm gathering materials now and I'll then build a world with those mats once 1.3 hits, not prior to it's release.
  10. Hybridizm

Console 1.3: A Progress Update on the Road to Certification

Just noticed you added 'PE' for Pocket Edition when talking about Minecraft. If you enjoy gaming on mobile, check out a few paid / premium games like Crashlands, Junk Jack, Wayward Souls etc. I don't care for IAPs on mobile either so I typically buy all of my games on Android.
  11. Hybridizm

Casually getting back into FFVII whilst waiting for the 1.3 console update to hit.

Casually getting back into FFVII whilst waiting for the 1.3 console update to hit.
  12. Hybridizm

Weapons & Equip Archer and Gunslinger Staffs

I support this. Pretty nifty idea.
  13. Hybridizm

My mobile gaming screenshots. (Feel free to post yours on here if you like)

If you don't mind going premium / paying for games, Crashlands, Junk Jack & Wayward Souls are great and could offer some great screenshot moments.
  14. Hybridizm

Console What are you doing to prep for the console 1.3 update?

I plan on gathering a plethora of materials and using my best toon to effectively build a brand new world once 1.3 hits. As weird as it sounds and a clear lack of convenience, I want my NPCs spread out across the world in different biomes with their own unique buildings & decor. Gonna have an...
  15. Hybridizm

Casual Explain your avatar

Alucard. Surely the man needs no introduction.
Back
Top Bottom